PlayStation Plus users will get early access to Concords beta starting tommorow

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
Firewalk and Sony have a lot of blame to shoulder in this. And hopefully, there are some lessons learned here.

They made decisions that actively hurt the chances for this game to be successful.

And I'm not saying let incels win, but there is really no reason to be openly advocating on social media with your real name that's attached to where you work and there is no reason to be so blatantly agenda driven in game design.

All you do is put a target on your back and this game was always going to have a target regardless of the cultural elements of it. You have people who are ingrained in other games who don't want to see people leave. You have people angry at sony on steam for the PSN requirements. You have Xbox fanboys who hate Sony and blame Sony for where Xbox is today. You have Sony fanboys who don't want sony making live service.

That's a lot to overcome for any game. They're going to have to hope this game scores in the 90s in order to try to overcome some of the natural backlash, and it'll probably end up in the 80s instead.

A campaign mode may have been a bridge to assuage a lot of hate.

My guess is they'll have to take this F2P and try to monetize the game in a different way, but even that might not help at this point.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Seems the PS+ inclusion was definitely last minute as that trailer still promoting early access through codes. Pre-Orders are definitely in the gutter, it's getting a big push in the PS Store this weekend so let's see.

they should try and get some streamers onboard for this weekend.

Reactions: Neversummer

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
You think it looks good ? ...
I don't like every design but I also don't think every character I've seen so far is hideous. But I'm not playing the games to play dress up as a character. I just want a good lobby based Multiplayer game I can enjoy..

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I don't like every design but I also don't think every character I've seen so far is hideous. But I'm not playing the games to play dress up as a character. I just want a good lobby based Multiplayer game I can enjoy..
Okay but why come at me with the snarky comment if you agree the characters look terrible

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Playing the beta will most probably not allow you to refund at least on PSN so best bet for all of you who pre ordered for codes is to refund and just play through PSplus

• Informative
Reactions: Neversummer

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Okay but why come at me with the snarky comment if you agree the characters look terrible
You quoted my comment I posted in here with an unnecessary response and gave my comment a reaction before I even replied.... Why are you attempting to play victim here? 🤔

And nowhere did I ever say the characters look terrible. I said I don't like every design... I don't care I'm gonna be playing as Haymar 🙂↕️

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
You said you're not playing it, yet are still shitposting in this thread. You can stop the pearl clutching here.

Once you've told us you've no interest, set this thread to ignore. You have nothing else to add. You can create a thread for posters to shit on the game without playing it. I'm sure that other poster will engage with you on shitting on a game you're not playing.

• fire
Reactions: Muddasar and Danja
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
You said you're not playing it, yet are still shitposting in this thread. You can stop the pearl clutching here.

Once you've told us you've no interest, set this thread to ignore. You have nothing else to add. You can create a thread for posters to shit on the game without playing it. I'm sure that other poster will engage with you on shitting on a game you're not playing.
I can voice my opinion on something if I want to , unless you want this to be a circle jerk thread where only people that think the game looks good are allowed to post

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I can voice my opinion on something if I want to , unless you want this to be a circle jerk thread where only people that think the game looks good are allowed to post
You're not voicing shit all you do is regurgitate the same tired ass recycled comment... Give it a rest already.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
You have voiced your opinion that you aren't playing the game which no one has complained about. The complaints is the constant sniping when you have nothing else to add. As you haven't played the game nor have any intention to give the game a shot, you have nothing else to add to the discourse other than you're not playing it.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Can you come up with something else, quickly 😴
😂😂😂 @Danja1187 must be a Concord developer the way he's spazzing out at everyone who thinks the designs are ugly 😂 Like damn bruh we can't have our own opinions?? Just mindlessly consume or STFU? 😳

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Seems the PS+ inclusion was definitely last minute as that trailer still promoting early access through codes. Pre-Orders are definitely in the gutter, it's getting a big push in the PS Store this weekend so let's see.

they should try and get some streamers onboard for this weekend.
Crazy how even the beta was gonna be dead :ROFLMAO:

I loved Destiny/halo pvp so this game looks great to me

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Did you watched the video? The character looks amazing.... probably one of the first I will try.
Yea she looks sick! high dps character maybe? the ay she flips around... this game looks so quality compared to other pvp games.

Reactions: ethomaz