PlayStation Plus users will get early access to Concords beta starting tommorow

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
I like Concord, it's great, this will be my main PvP, Destiny 2 for PvE. Sony just needs to let Concord cook, it will easily get to millions of players if they just listen to the games audience and give them what they want and word will spread.

Reactions: Kokoloko

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Now I see why you call yourself crackman 😂 you gotta be smoking crack to type stuff like this

Hermen has nothing to do with any of those games 😂 just like with Jim Ryan, you guys love to give undeserved credit to worthless scumbags. Not much different from the Phil Spencer acolytes.
So your logic is he is not involved with the output but is to be blamed for the output and direction. Got ya. So he is responsible but not responsible whenever you please. I see. You really think that's an insult to someone who calls himself Crackman? Not one counter-argument, get it together grouch, no need to be scared over videogames.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
So your logic is he is not involved with the output but is to be blamed for the output and direction. Got ya. So he is responsible but not responsible whenever you please. I see. You really think that's an insult to someone who calls himself Crackman? Not one counter-argument, get it together grouch, no need to be scared over videogames.
I didn't say it as an insult? 😂 I just said you gotta be smoking crack to type out the stuff you typed. And thanks for not denying it, it all makes sense now.

My logic is that he has nothing to do with the vast majority of games released this gen, including Helldivers 2, Stellar Blade, FF7 Rebirth, Rise of the Ronin, Spider-Man 2, GoW Ragnarok, and more. Even the upcoming Astro Bot. The only thing I'll give him credit on is HFW, and he doesn't even really deserve much credit for that either 🤷‍♂️

You want to know what he actually was involved in? Go watch the last PlayStation showcase, you know....the one that was bombarded with 50k+ dislikes, the first time that's ever happened with a PS Showcase. THAT'S Hermen Hulst's legacy...Concord is the first project under his tenure, and it's a certified dumpster fire. And the retard thought it was a good idea to acquire Firewalk before it even launched 🤣 Now they have a worthless game AND a worthless studio. And looks like the same thing will happen with Haven and Fairgame$....I hope that one is better, but it's far more likely that it'll be junk like Concord was.

If Fairgame$ is another dud, I predict Hermen will finally be forced to step down, which should've happened a long time ago.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Aja Wilson who is going to be on the cover of NBA 2K said in an interview recently that she doesn't even game, but is excited about being on the cover so she might have to start gaming.
Yeah WNBA players are the standard of the people PS is supposed to attract LMAO. Nvm I am the idiot for not putting ur CHAT GPT 5.0 on ignore long back

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
Yeah WNBA players are the standard of the people PS is supposed to attract LMAO. Nvm I am the idiot for not putting ur CHAT GPT 5.0 on ignore long back

I'm not yurinka, but nice try.

And yes, Sony and the whole industry are desperate to attract more female players. Getting women and girls to play console games at a greater rate is a much easier task than growing your market in say Egypt or Argentina. Probably even easier than growing your market in China.

This is why so many of Sony's characters have become female. It's market data.

Riot put out a statement saying that 97% of their female players play as female characters, while male characters played as female characters about 50% of the time.

As a result it makes sense for there to be more female characters than male characters.

By making your main character female, you have a much greater chance of attracting female gamers while not alienating male gamers.

This is why the NBA and T2 want to put a WNBA player on the cover of NBA 2K. The NBA wants more female viewers and T2 wants more female gamers. The same is true of EA FC adding in female national teams and NWSL teams. No one is under the impression that it's going to become 50/50 tomorrow, but you continue to look to grow your audiences in any way you can.

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
I didn't say it as an insult? 😂 I just said you gotta be smoking crack to type out the stuff you typed. And thanks for not denying it, it all makes sense now.

My logic is that he has nothing to do with the vast majority of games released this gen, including Helldivers 2, Stellar Blade, FF7 Rebirth, Rise of the Ronin, Spider-Man 2, GoW Ragnarok, and more. Even the upcoming Astro Bot. The only thing I'll give him credit on is HFW, and he doesn't even really deserve much credit for that either 🤷‍♂️

You want to know what he actually was involved in? Go watch the last PlayStation showcase, you know....the one that was bombarded with 50k+ dislikes, the first time that's ever happened with a PS Showcase. THAT'S Hermen Hulst's legacy...Concord is the first project under his tenure, and it's a certified dumpster fire. And the retard thought it was a good idea to acquire Firewalk before it even launched 🤣 Now they have a worthless game AND a worthless studio. And looks like the same thing will happen with Haven and Fairgame$....I hope that one is better, but it's far more likely that it'll be junk like Concord was.

If Fairgame$ is another dud, I predict Hermen will finally be forced to step down, which should've happened a long time ago.
Don't deny it, own up to it grouch. You need to improve your reading comprehension skill as well. I neither denied or confirmed it.

Hermen is studio head since 2019, so Astrobot demo launched on PS5 in 2020 but the full game coming out next month is not to be credited. You see I always find it interesting he is the studios head but not responsible or credited for the games output. But he is responsible for the duds. So Housemarque & Bluepoint acquisition or Kojima making a Metal Gear successor for PS are not to be accounted. But games that don't appeal to you, do.
Forced to step down after getting a promotion by Totoki for his terrible work? Right, right. Very scared indeed.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Don't deny it, own up to it grouch. You need to improve your reading comprehension skill as well. I neither denied or confirmed it.

Hermen is studio head since 2019, so Astrobot demo launched on PS5 in 2020 but the full game coming out next month is not to be credited. You see I always find it interesting he is the studios head but not responsible or credited for the games output. But he is responsible for the duds. So Housemarque & Bluepoint acquisition or Kojima making a Metal Gear successor for PS are not to be accounted. But games that don't appeal to you, do.
Forced to step down after getting a promotion by Totoki for his terrible work? Right, right. Very scared indeed.
Lol Astro Bot has existed since 2013....And the PS5 launch game came out a year into his promotion and it clearly took longer than a year to make. A full fledged console game was always in the cards. No way you tryna give him credit for that? 😂 But of course you are because like I said, yall aren't much different from the Phil zealots that try to give Xbox credit for HiFi Rush.

And no he doesn't get credit for the Housemarque and Bluepoint acquisitions....those acquisitions follow the blueprint of almost every other Sony acquisition BEFORE HIM. Work with a studio for years and then buy them...like what Sony has done with ND, Insomniac, Sucker Punch, Guerilla, etc. They were no brainers that were going to happen anyway regardless of who was in charge.

Meanwhile Jim/Hulsts acquisitions have been awful and are the exact opposite of what made PS 1st party studios so successful. PS 1st party used to be a prestigious family, but now they just let any worthless studio join up 😂

Haven - GAAS junk and acquired before any game has been released
Firewalk - GAAS junk and acquired before game has been released
Neon Koi - Mobile junk and acquired before any game has been released
Savage - Mobile junk and acquired before any game has been released
Bungie - GAAS junk and waste of 3.7 billion dollars, shortsighted knee jerk reaction to ABK, SIE resources being wasted on Xbox development.
Nixxes - beyond worthless for console owners and provides negative value to SIE

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Nah BrokenGamezHDR was one of the biggest PS fans that was happy Sony was going all in on GAAS. He would attack anyone like me that said we don't like the live service push that Sony is doing. Fast forward to Concord release and he's the biggest hater 😂🤣

He's now saying Bleeding Edge is better than Concord. LMAO. I think BrokenGamezHDR has flipped his tone on PlayStation's MP lineup ever since Faction 2 was cancelled. He's still hurt that Faction got canned so he's looking at these future MP games with more jaded eyes.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Again your reading comprehension really needs work. The full game was made and greenlit after the PS5 demo I did not imply Astrobot is his IP. You really need to do better. But according to your own sound logic Shawn Layden and Shu Yoshida before him deserve 0 credit for their work. Explain what's the responsibility of a PS studio org head, what's your criteria and reasoning for a studio head to do their work successfully? Why was Totoki wrong about promoting him.

But of course you are because like I said, yall aren't much different from the Phil zealots that try to give Xbox credit for HiFi Rush.
And why do you bring Phil Spencer into this? Is that your cop out? It don't count and otherwise just yell Phil Spencer. I am not much different from the Phil zealots?? Aren't you the actual one crying and giving credit (blame) to Hermen for buying Firewalk and Concord. Ironic. Of course that don't count.

So your main gripe is some new studios cater to a different audience aka MP. Which is not within the culture (per Jim Ryan on him buying Bungie) since PS relied on 3rd party for MP. But the ironic part is that you wanted a prestige SP studio like ND make and support GaaS junk Factions?
And if he follows the blueprint of PS which you actually want, it doesn't count. And you are the one making drug use accusations? Get it together grouch.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Lol Astro Bot has existed since 2013....And the PS5 launch game came out a year into his promotion and it clearly took longer than a year to make. A full fledged console game was always in the cards. No way you tryna give him credit for that? 😂 But of course you are because like I said, yall aren't much different from the Phil zealots that try to give Xbox credit for HiFi Rush.

And no he doesn't get credit for the Housemarque and Bluepoint acquisitions....those acquisitions follow the blueprint of almost every other Sony acquisition BEFORE HIM. Work with a studio for years and then buy them...like what Sony has done with ND, Insomniac, Sucker Punch, Guerilla, etc. They were no brainers that were going to happen anyway regardless of who was in charge.

Meanwhile Jim/Hulsts acquisitions have been awful and are the exact opposite of what made PS 1st party studios so successful. PS 1st party used to be a prestigious family, but now they just let any worthless studio join up 😂

Bungie - GAAS junk and waste of 3.7 billion dollars, shortsighted knee jerk reaction to ABK, SIE resources being wasted on Xbox development.

Honest question do you even know what, a manager of SIE studios does? They literally are in countless meetings with all producers/directors and studio heads of every studio. Obviously Herman has a team of people under him to help manage facilitate on having studios check in, see where they are if they need intervention, if costs are too high all of that.

All while traveling to Japan, Korea, China to seek out new talent/ co-ventures.

Like ShiftUp.

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
He's now saying Bleeding Edge is better than Concord. LMAO. I think BrokenGamezHDR has flipped his tone on PlayStation's MP lineup ever since Faction 2 was cancelled. He's still hurt that Faction got canned so he's looking at these future MP games with more jaded eyes.
I think you're right 😂 he was one of the biggest Factions fans. But he shouldn't be throwing a fit since he was the one cheering for the 12 gaas in development and was attacking anyone that criticized Sony for that move.

Again your reading comprehension really needs work. The full game was made and greenlit after the PS5 demo I did not imply Astrobot is his IP. You really need to do better. But according to your own sound logic Shawn Layden and Shu Yoshida before deserve 0 credit for their work. Explain what's the responsibility of a PS studio org head, what's your criteria and reasoning for a studio head to do their work successfully. What is Totoki wrong about promoting him.

And why do you bring Phil Spencer into this? Is that your cop out? It don't count and otherwise just yell Phil Spencer. I am not much different from the Phil zealots?? Aren't you the actual one crying and giving credit (blame) to Hermen for buying Firewalk and Concord. Ironic. Of course that don't count.

So your main gripe is new studios that cater to a different audience aka MP. Which not within the culture (per Jim Ryan on him buying Bungie) since PS relied on 3rd party for MP but the ironic part is that you wanted a prestige SP studio like ND make and support GaaS junk Factions?
And if he follows the blueprint of PS which you actually want, it doesn't count. And you are the one making drug use accusations? Get it together grouch.
you lost and now you're just wasting my time, I brought up Phil because you act exactly like his followers do, except for the blue side 🤷‍♂️ I said everything I needed to say and you're still not saying anything of substance, so run along now boy.

Honest question do you even know what, a manager of SIE studios does? They literally are in countless meetings with all producers/directors and studio heads of every studio. Obviously Herman has a team of people under him to help manage facilitate on having studios check in, see where they are if they need intervention, if costs are too high all of that.

All while traveling to Japan, Korea, China to seek out new talent/ co-ventures.

Like Upshift.
who is Upshift? 😂 you mean ShiftUp? And you know that was yet ANOTHER project brought to us by Shuhei, not Worthless Hulst.....Thanks for proving my point. Get your facts straight before blindly defending execs

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I think you're right 😂 he was one of the biggest Factions fans. But he shouldn't be throwing a fit since he was the one cheering for the 12 gaas in development and was attacking anyone that criticized Sony for that move.

you lost and now you're just wasting my time, I brought up Phil because you act exactly like his followers do, except for the blue side 🤷‍♂️ I said everything I needed to say and you're still not saying anything of substance, so run along now boy.

who is Upshift? 😂 you mean ShiftUp? And you know that was yet ANOTHER project brought to us by Shuhei, not Worthless Hulst.....Thanks for proving my point. Get your facts straight before blindly defending execs

Yea I messed the name. SHUHEI is part of Herman’s team?

He works with indies and foreign talent. All of these people report to Herman.

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
See when you actually get challenged on your comments you dismiss it with nothing of substance. Now the excuse is wasting time but you are here the entire day writing nonsense hurling insults like a little kid towards others. Funny part is you are the one that directly replied to me not the other way around. Get it together grouchy boy.

Reactions: Papacheeks

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Yea I messed the name. SHUHEI is part of Herman’s team?

He works with indies and foreign talent. All of these people report to Herman.
lol you guys are bending over backwards to give Hermen credit 😂

So if you work for 40 hours and then give me your paycheck, does that mean I'm the one that worked for 40 hours? 🤔

See when you actually get challenged on your comments you dismiss it with nothing of substance. Now the excuse is wasting time but you are here the entire day writing nonsense hurling insults like a little kid towards others. Funny part is you are the one that directly replied to me not the other way around. Get it together grouchy boy.
Where am I being challenged? 😂 You're just repeating nonsense and lies. You keep bringing up useless vanity credits as if they mean anything when I told you they mean nothing. If I correct you on something but you insist on pushing that lie, then that means what you're saying is of no substance. Just cuz you keep saying 1+1=3 doesn't make it true, and after the 3rd time you say that, I'm gonna move on and not waste my time. And then you ask me why I think Totoki was wrong to promote Hulst, when if you just read what I wrote, you'd understand. He's a cancer to PS studios. And then you bring up more nonsense about how I don't like that the new studios cater to a different audience? 😂 A foolish assumption which again has zero substance. It's like talking to a poorly coded AI that was created to defend Hulst 😂

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
lol you guys are bending over backwards to give Hermen credit 😂

So if you work for 40 hours and then give me your paycheck, does that mean I'm the one that worked for 40 hours? 🤔

Where am I being challenged? 😂 You're just repeating nonsense and lies. You keep bringing up useless vanity credits as if they mean anything when I told you they mean nothing. If I correct you on something but you insist on pushing that lie, then that means what you're saying is of no substance. Just cuz you keep saying 1+1=3 doesn't make it true, and after the 3rd time you say that, I'm gonna move on and not waste my time. And then you ask me why I think Totoki was wrong to promote Hulst, when if you just read what I wrote, you'd understand. He's a cancer to PS studios. And then you bring up more nonsense about how I don't like that the new studios cater to a different audience? 😂 A foolish assumption which again has zero substance. It's like talking to a poorly coded AI that was created to defend Hulst 😂

Honest you think Herman hulst and his team are as bad as Phil and his management?

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Honest you think Herman hulst and his team are as bad as Phil and his management?
Yes I do, Jim and Hermen had the easiest job in the world. They inherited a well oiled machine and then turned it into the biggest joke in the gaming industry in just 4 short years! You could put a newborn puppy in charge of SIE and it would've done a better job than Jim/Hermen did. Phil is horrible, but he inherited trash and it continued to be trash, the expectations aren't the same. Jim/Hermen set PlayStation back 5+ years

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Where am I being challenged?
I think your mental is challenging yourself actually.
You want to know what he actually was involved in? Go watch the last PlayStation showcase,
You're just repeating nonsense and lies. You keep bringing up useless vanity credits as if they mean anything when I told you they mean nothing. If I correct you on something but you insist on pushing that lie, then that means what you're saying is of no substance.
Wasn't Astrobot in the last show he was presenting, correct yourself right.

And then you bring up more nonsense about how I don't like that the new studios cater to a different audience? 😂 A foolish assumption which again has zero substance.

Nonsense, foolish assumption? You good grouch?

Just cuz you keep saying 1+1=3 doesn't make it true, and after the 3rd time you say that
Calling Hermen competent for running Guerilla and having flagship titles for the hardware and engine over 20 years is a false equation. Interesting.

You're just repeating nonsense and lies
Smell ya later boy.