PlayStation Plus users will get early access to Concords beta starting tommorow

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Nah BrokenGamezHDR was one of the biggest PS fans that was happy Sony was going all in on GAAS. He would attack anyone like me that said we don't like the live service push that Sony is doing. Fast forward to Concord release and he's the biggest hater 😂🤣

Also this guy Nib was also excited for Concord and isn't a fan, another PlayStation guy.

And Blaze, a huge PS fanboy and gaas enthusiast, also says he doesn't like the game

There are no Xbox gamers complaining the game won't release on Xbox. That says it all.

People here claiming they can't even understand how other people can't like the game are overdosing on copium, embarassing.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
There are no Xbox gamers complaining the game won't release on Xbox. That says it all.

People here claiming they can't even understand how other people can't like the game are overdosing on copium, embarassing.

It works both ways.

Why are you guys so pressed that people like it too.

Also why are random tweets by random people treated like Gospel to you guys?

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Those bonafide idiots Jim and Hermen really bought this studio before they even released their game and now its dead on arrival. That's probably like 50m-100m down the toilet, not even including how much this game cost to develop. Good lord...

And after this game flops, all the developers will scramble to find a job elsewhere, making the studio even more worthless 🤦‍♂️

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
It works both ways.

People here like anything apparently even Starfield and Foamstars were praised here when people started playing it.

As for tweets I didn't read nor do I care, I just watched some gameplay myself to see if it at least looked like it had a shot at being decent, I don't think it does, I think the bad character design are distracting people from how bland everything else is.

If you enjoyed it, good for you, buy it to support the studio, they are going to need all the support they can get.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Nah BrokenGamezHDR was one of the biggest PS fans that was happy Sony was going all in on GAAS. He would attack anyone like me that said we don't like the live service push that Sony is doing. Fast forward to Concord release and he's the biggest hater 😂🤣

Also this guy Nib was also excited for Concord and isn't a fan, another PlayStation guy.

And Blaze, a huge PS fanboy and gaas enthusiast, also says he doesn't like the game

A good example of hating before play…

And you can look what he posted before from Comcord… he was ser the same should fail 🤷‍♂️

Understood now?

He just played it to say I was right so I uninstalled it.

It is like you playing the game lol

• fire
Reactions: The Icon

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Good luck selling GaaS then. Let's see how the likes of Concord will do. :ROFLMAO:

Who caras anyway, what used to set Sony apart was how good and consistent their single player offerings were. I would be a Bungie or Epic fan if I liked GaaS garbage. Concord is the type of game Xbox fanboys would be blindly hyping up like Bleeding Edge.

Helldivers 2 says hi. Fastest selling Sony game in history.

The whole reason Sony turned to GaaS is because they were making enough money on those Single Player games.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Helldivers 2 says hi. Fastest selling Sony game in history.

The whole reason Sony turned to GaaS is because they were making enough money on those Single Player games.
So what? Helldivers 2 was a great game that was a sequel from a game that launched before this GaaS pivot, how does that affect the likes of Concord and Fairgame$?

With a few minutes of Helldivers 2 gameplay I could tell it was a banger. If anything Helldivers 2 shows that success in this types of games are not going to come from obvious places.

Reactions: arvfab

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
It works both ways.

I'm not pressed about anything? 😂 If people like it then good for them...Where do you see me attacking people for liking the game? 🤣 @ethomaz said "I honest can’t believe anybody that played it can say it is bad… even these that didn’t like it said it is not bad." So I showed him people who played the game that didn't like it at all...and those people happen to be huge PlayStation fans. No one said it's gospel, and btw when @Fenton posted a bunch of tweets earlier that were positive about the game, I didn't see you criticize him for taking it as gospel? 🤔

And you can look what he posted before from Comcord… he was ser the same should fail 🤷‍♂️

Understood now?

that's not hating on Concord specifically, he's just disillusioned with multiplayer games in general like most of us are. Fact is this guy has been cheering on the live service push by Sony more than anyone. For years he said he was happy that Sony had 12 gaas in development 🤷‍♂️

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

Understood now?

He just played it to say I was right so I uninstalled it.

It is like you playing the game lol

These guys here and there belong to the same group. Raging fanboys who are still bitter that Sony makes GaaS games.

Amazing they are trying to convince us using these random tweets from random people on Twitter like that is a game changer.

You don’t like the game then don’t.

Why are you so keen to shove it down our throat.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ethomaz

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
that's not hating on Concord specifically, he's just disillusioned with multiplayer games in general like most of us are. Fact is this guy has been cheering on the live service push by Sony more than anyone. For years he said he was happy that Sony had 12 gaas in development 🤷‍♂️
So sad that we went from getting TLoU 2 Factions, made by ND to Concord and that being disappointed by it is seen as unnatural. There is no limit to how low the bar can be set.

As If I was above recognizing when a GaaS is actually good (as evident by Helldivers 2 being one of my favorite games this year). If this game was Bleeding Edge people would be saying you needed to see for yourself.

$40 on this? Come on now.

edit: by the way, the game going into third person when you dodge has to be one of the most stupid design decisions I've ever seen.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
These guys here and there belong to the same group. Raging fanboys who are still bitter that Sony makes GaaS games.

Amazing they are trying to convince us using these random tweets from random people on Twitter like that is a game changer.

You don’t like the game then don’t.

Why are you so keen to shove it down our throat.
Stop lying and making assumptions, that guy is not anti-GAAS at all, he always attacks people that don't like gaas. He was one of the few idiots that were cheering when he heard Sony had 12 gaas in development

image.png

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
  • Visuals are good
  • I'm not a FPS guy or PvP guy, the gameplay feels good but a few characters I played seem bad characters with a few matches (obviously I didn't have time to learn them properly and test all characters). I had to shoot folks many times while others killed me with a few shots (got 3 wins, 7 loses)
  • Again, I'm not a FPS or PvP expert but the game modes I played seem pretty generic and repetitive. But once I started to learn the characters, mechanics etc. started to be fun. I can see people liking it
  • I understand that they wouldn't want to split players for level in the matchmaking for the beta due to low amount of players and not having enough time to create "divisions", but I'd have split players per level. As an example, I think it was a good idea to lock a game mode as unlockable, but it's unlocked too early
  • I miss to have a gameplay tutorial or training mode in the beta, which I saw will be in the final game. There's only some text scrapped among different places
  • Seems that the game will have a single player time attack mode in addition to training as single player content. Let's hope they add more single player stuff
  • So woke and "inclusive" but several texts weren't localized to Spanish, the beta needed a minimum localization testing
  • The character design is insulting and hateful. The male (leper goblin) has as first unlock a skin with the trans flag colors
  • The menu flow navigation is very agile, you quickly move from a match to the next one, maybe moving to the skin unlocks management

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
So what your point?

You take a guy that already said he didn’t like before play it and says he is a example of how bad the game is?

😂😂😂

I’m sure I can find way more people saying good things about the game on Twitter including people that didn’t like the characters design 🤷‍♂️

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
So what your point?

You take a guy that already said he didn’t like before play it and says he is a example of how bad the game is?

😂😂😂

I’m sure I can find way more people saying good things about the game on Twitter including people that didn’t like the characters design 🤷‍♂️
he never said he didn't like it before playing it 😂 and you conveniently ignored the other posts I showed. But it doesn't even matter, this game is already dead on arrival 🤣 enjoy this trash while it lasts, I think they'll keep the servers open for 6-12 months max.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I know there some guys who are trying to be positive but guys we have to be real, I too said the gameplay is good but this is a 7-8/10 game that no one will play. It just doesn't have anything unique about it other than having good gunplay which other shooters have too.

This game won't even have the hate SSKTJL had, people will only make memes about the characters. This is the game which will evaporate half the profits made from helldivers. At least Astrobot releases within 10 days of this to wash out the bad taste of this.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
he never said he didn't like it before playing it 😂 and you conveniently ignored the other posts I showed. But it doesn't even matter, this game is already dead on arrival 🤣 enjoy this trash while it lasts, I think they'll keep the servers open for 6-12 months max.
I did not ignored I just opened the first one and already find out the truth.
So why waste my time reading the others? I prefer to play the game 🤷‍♂️

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I wonder how much they lost from Deviation which was also Hermen Hulsts idea....How tf did this clown get promoted to CEO....
I think Fairgames and this will be a bigger hit to the margins than the deviation one. I fear fairgame dollar sign as it is being made in crazy country central Canada, if we think concord designs are bad then wait for the canadians to show up with their unholy abominations.

Concord and fairgames are going to be 300+ million write offs lol, they would have been better off making days gone 2 and a gacha instead lol.

• sad
Reactions: JAHGamer

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I wonder how much they lost from Deviation which was also Hermen Hulsts idea....How tf did this clown get promoted to CEO....

By shipping products on a regular basis when he ran GG studios. People on here really some are clueless. Videogames are an entertainment business. You can invest money into making something and can it a year or two later if things are not meeting milestones/quality.

That’s why Sony is as big as they are when it comes to games anyway.

Hurst, yoshida, barlog, among many others know when to pull the plug. Not everything you greenlite pans out. That’s what management is for. The fact we are getting a more combat bananas focused sequel to Death stranding is telling on PlayStation relationship with kojima productions.

Hurst is one of the big reasons currently for kojima taking another stab at successor to metal gear franchise.

Deviation was started with intentions of a good shooter. Looks like out of all the things being managed Jason bundell didn’t like the game they were trying to make. So he left, more than likely pitched his vision to Herman and higher ups at Sony. Or better yet they had a rough build of something that must have impressed. Because they are secretly working on a game directly under PlayStation. So it must have been more proofed.

Sony didn’t lose a lot out of that deal. Because of Herman checking in on projects like you are supposed to do they intervene early. Instead of wasting millions for another 2-3 years on something that was not coming together.

Its like people have no clue on how many games/ideas get canned on a year to year basis.

Last edited: