PlayStation Plus Yearly Cost Soars by 600% in Turkey, Sparking Outrage

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Imagine blaming people for corporate greed. Capitalisms biggest win is, beyond a shadow of doubt, its capacity to have the guy at the bottom blame the other guy at the bottom while the guys at the top laugh their way to the bank.

The amount of people who were right on the edge of cancelling and this price rise put them over the edge will be a tiny percentage. But those people will be much more determined to tell people they are cancelling than someone who isn't cancelling will want to tell people they aren't.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I don't know the situation in turkey, but in Canada they raised the price... So I disabled the auto-renewal (which I planned to do anyway). I'll renew if/when there is a significant rebate.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I don't know the situation in turkey, but in Canada they raised the price... So I disabled the auto-renewal (which I planned to do anyway). I'll renew if/when there is a significant rebate.
With the generally abysmal job PlayStation Canada does, I’d expect another increase before I’d expect a discount.

Summer Nightmares

12 Jan 2023
I wish Sony at least had regional prices in my country. They are literally the only company who doesn't. Result: all of my friends play on pc, xbox or Nintendo, I'm literally the only one with a Playstation. It's a pitty because the console is awesome, I'm sure if they adjusted their prices everyone would change platform.

Reactions: ultimateFF