Playstation Showcase Prediction Thread

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Do you believe this guy with his absurd predictions for a garbage half-hour Stale of Clay show from BlahStaletion? 🤣
giphy.gif
what 14 titles do you expect to be shown then?

BLAZE

20 Feb 2024
My bets:
- GoW Ragnarök PC
- Concord gameplay
- Destiny 2 DLC gameplay
- Astro Bot
- 2 or 3 PSVR2 games
- Some day one game on PS Plus
- Some Helldivers 2 content

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
My bets:
- GoW Ragnarök PC
- Concord gameplay
- Destiny 2 DLC gameplay
- Astro Bot
- 2 or 3 PSVR2 games
- Some day one game on PS Plus
- Some Helldivers 2 content

I guess Sony forgot about fairgamedollar and marathon

Didn't users here claim Sony only reveql off their games when they are 6 months from release?

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
bruh chill
Not until mods start to stop that behavior. I'm tired of staying quiet with stupid morons behaving like that. So if they don't put some order I'll do it myself being even more rude.

It's ok to disagree and debate, but politely and respectfully. These type of posts must be edited or deleted and that kind of behavior must be corrected with warnings and if not possible, banned.

Didn't users here claim Sony only reveql off their games when they are 6 months from release?
They obviously didn't forget about them. They said that -as usual- they'll focus in games to be released on the next few months, in this case regarding first party they mentioned games to be released this year because they already have many of them.

So first party games to be released later, as is the case of Fairgame$ and Marathon (or Wolverine and Death Stranding 2) are left for a later date because they have many other games to market before because they release sooner.

Last edited:

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Would be sad if they waste time with Silent Hill when there is a Silent Hill show planned.

Also if they waste time with an already released game like Helldivers 2. A new fraction is a blog post worth at most, although a tweet would be sufficient.

BLAZE

20 Feb 2024

I think Sony will only show games coming out this year, Fairgame$ and Marathon are for 2025

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Would be sad if they waste time with Silent Hill when there is a Silent Hill show planned.

Also if they waste time with an already released game like Helldivers 2. A new fraction is a blog post worth at most, although a tweet would be sufficient.

It will be a 25 minute deep dive into the Concord Burger! 5 minutes for the other 13 "games"

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Not until mods start to stop that behavior. I'm tired of staying quiet with stupid morons behaving like that. So if they don't put some order I'll do it myself being even more rude.

It's ok to disagree and debate, but politely and respectfully. These type of posts must be edited or deleted and that kind of behavior must be corrected with warnings and if not possible, banned.
1gkqyl.jpg

Reactions: Box
OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
They obviously didn't forget about them. They said that -as usual- they'll focus in games to be released on the next few months, in this case regarding first party they mentioned games to be released this year because they already have many of them.

Users on this forum kept repeating the lie that Sonys new strategy was to only reveal games 6 months from release.

There's tons of proof on the forum that you guys kept repeating this lie

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Let's calm it all down, please; that goes with the trolling, too.

I have my eyes on some people; remember, I already made a post a few days ago warning people about the constant doom-and-gloom posts and threads.

People are looking forward to this event. If people continue to throw shade at it and try to constantly ruin people's enjoyment, I will start giving people time-outs from the forums.

Don't turn around and cry when you suddenly find yourself having a week-long vacation.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Users on this forum kept repeating the lie that Sonys new strategy was to only reveal games 6 months from release.

There's tons of proof on the forum that you guys kept repeating this lie

Some have said such things on here... but lets not use such things to just poke people till they get annoyed.

I'd appreciate if we could get back on topic in all threads and avoid the negativity.

Ico

8 May 2024
I wonder if the Gravity Rush will be shown tomorrow, if its real I mean.

Would also be cool to have Fumito Ueda new game too, we already know Toyama will show slitterhead on SGF, having the 2 Japan Studio OGs showing their games in this time frame would be awesome

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I wonder if the Gravity Rush will be shown tomorrow, if its real I mean.

Would also be cool to have Fumito Ueda new game too, we already know Toyama will show slitterhead on SGF, having the 2 Japan Studio OGs showing their games in this time frame would be awesome

With the Gravity Rush anime in the works they would be silly not to re release the game, it's a crime that the second game flopped so badly.

Reactions: Ico and Bryank75