Playstation Showcase Prediction Thread

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I mean surely they have to do another SOP before then... Otherwise this would be madness.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
They can announce all the PC ports on Geoff show and save all the money from recording and uploading a video.
I mean surely they have to announce Concord before September unless they gave everything to him.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
jeremy clarkson laughing GIF by Stellify Media

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
on the bright side, i'm glad that prick Grubb is wrong and takes an L
glad I never believed this scum, I feel bad for those who did. I hope people now realize that the real PlayStation is dead and just move on so they won't be disappointed anymore.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Box

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
They can announce all the PC ports on Geoff show and save all the money from recording and uploading a video.

i think thats exactly what happened, we just had the announcement of the silent hill showcase and trailers for mihoyo new gaas and destiny new expansion launch trailer too, all stuff that could fit into an event being announced independently

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
i think thats exactly what happened, we just had the announcement of the silent hill showcase and trailers for mihoyo new gaas and destiny new expansion launch trailer too, all stuff that could fit into an event being announced independently
At least they spared us from another bad show.

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
With the new CEOs it'll be interesting if there is a change in marketing direction

Obviously Jim Ryan went super lean in this regard. Herman and Nishino could build a lot of favour in the fanbase by putting on a PSX and revealing the slate

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
With the new CEOs it'll be interesting if there is a change in marketing direction

Obviously Jim Ryan went super lean in this regard. Herman and Nishino could build a lot of favour in the fanbase by putting on a PSX and revealing the slate
its too late for a PSX, the damage is done, real PS fans have moved on

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

Hermen? That man would rather do a PCX than anything for PlayStation, please be serious.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

Jim Ryan's marketing numbers were the most successful ever for any console maker, so would be stupid to change their marketing strategy.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Looks like they are also sparing us from 1st party games in 2024
we knew this to be the case when they announced nothing. If anything they may have a smaller scale game like Astrobot, but other than that, they have nothing but live service to show for. And my gut tells me that for 2025 they will only have Death Stranding 2 and maybe GoT2

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Box

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Looks like they are also sparing us from 1st party games in 2024
Aren't you looking forward to Concord? :ROFLMAO:

we knew this to be the case when they announced nothing. If anything they may have a smaller scale game like Astrobot, but other than that, they have nothing but live service to show for. And my gut tells me that for 2025 they will only have Death Stranding 2 and maybe GoT2
My gut tell me only Death Stranding 2, it's the pattern for this gen, people talk about Sony moving on to a shorter window between announcement and release but that is just cope, they assumed it was a shorter window but in the end it was just a drought.

I learned my lesson and I just assume nothing relevant is cumming in the next 2 years if it hasn't been announced yet. If a new big AAA game gets announced now without a date I'll assume it's a 2027 game or beyond.

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
glad I never believed this scum, I feel bad for those who did. I hope people now realize that the real PlayStation is dead and just move on so they won't be disappointed anymore.

I've never trusted Grubb, especially with that fat ugly punchable face he has.

I mean surely they have to announce Concord before September unless they gave everything to him.

It's either going to be delayed or Sony has no faith in Concord. They have been way too silent on a game supposedly coming out this year. Silence is never a good sign.

Sony probably saving the good stuff for the PS5 Pro reveal in September. It does suck, but Sony has to sell the PS5 Pro somehow.

They burnt bridges with a lot of lifetime hardcore fans with all this silence, i don't think this retarted strategy of theirs will pay off and I'm sure they will miss even more sales targets.

They started with 12 GAAS games and have cancelled half of them, I'm pretty sure this is what's causing a lot of the internal delays.
Aren't you looking forward to Concord? :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure it will turn out to be another Sony masterpiece just like Morbius and Madame Webb!

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom