[Polygon] You can’t make AAA games for just one platform anymore

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I strongly believe first party console exclusives if done right (are high quality like Sony first party) can be completely exclusive.

Third party deals I don't know about.

it would definitely hurt if Rebirth didn't get GOTY, it's such an incredible game, the exploration, so much incredible moments, the combat tied into the exploration.

I'd really put in an incredible word if Rebirth got GOTY.
Look around at all publishers in the industry, what are the odds that Nintendo and Sony two of the platform holders just happen to be two of the best ones?

I also can't see any other game getting GoTY after finishing FFVII Rebirth, I still can't believe how much they put into that game. Even if you play it ignoring most of the open world content it is still huge and extremely well made.

Reactions: TigerFang

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024
Look around at all publishers in the industry, what are the odds that Nintendo and Sony two of the platform holders just happen to be two of the best ones?

I also can't see any other game getting GoTY after finishing FFVII Rebirth, I still can't believe how much they put into that game. Even if you play it ignoring most of the open world content it is still huge and extremely well made.
My only wish is that the PS5 community can come together as a whole & vote for it at TGA.

I truly hope it wins GOTY. It deserves it.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Nhomnhom