Possible PS5/New Version of TLOU2

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The interview is in Spanish and he comments that in the new version you can ask his character to play some musical songs. After saying that, he shuts up saying that he can't say anything and makes a gesture of having something signed (NDA)

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
But Sony will sell ps5 bundled with a TLOU pack containing part I and part II ps5 versions.
It’s too obvious not to do it. It’s simply logical.
The time for this was in March... There are more important things ND needs to be working on / fixing .

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ksdixon

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
ND plus I want that sci-fi game. Put the Factions in the bin, idc.
Go Away GIF

Reactions: Danja

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Eh, it should really just be native ps5 port of the game you already own and upgradeable to a director’s cut like Death Stranding at a small cost if anything…

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Yeah, another game to charge the "PS5 tax" for. Sony can go screw themselves with these paid upgrades when everyone and their mother are offering them for free.

Pardon the rant.

Reactions: JAHGamer

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
We are in the end of the 3rd year of PS5... so we can say we are in the middle of the generation.
ND is still working in "remake", remasters and PC ports instead to show any new game to use.
What is happening?

Seems like a waste of resources imo.
The time and money wasted in Uncharted rererelease, TLOU rererelease, and if true TLOU2 rerelease is not worth if you stop to release new games.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Every other PS studio - actually releasing new games
Naughty Dog - pointless remakes and directors cuts (that should just be free upgrades)
What a joke!
Funny I pointed that when they announced TLOU rererelease.
And people was like "it is another team", "one project not affect other", etc etc.

When in fact it affect... if you use resources in remasters, remakes, PC Ports you are basically removing these resources from new projects.
You have 2 teams? Fine... works in two new projects in parallel.

But you know I’m the PlayStation hater 😂

Reactions: JAHGamer
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah, another game to charge the "PS5 tax" for. Sony can go screw themselves with these paid upgrades when everyone and their mother are offering them for free.

Pardon the rant.
Whose everyone in their mother? Because Nintendo will either make a Mario 8 plus, plus and sell it full price on a system or just throw a new system a bs iso file from a previous game and sell it at full price. I enjoyed tlou 2 and although I think this upgrade or version is probably unnecessary I know a few ppl that would welcome it.

But yeah man! I want fucking Factions already. I see under Jim these devs also seemed focused on unnecessary shit. They going to undo all the work Kaz did to pull Playstation as the head of Sony Corp. Kaz Hirai is the one that made Playstation the best at Sony.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Whose everyone in their mother? Because Nintendo will either make a Mario 8 plus, plus and sell it full price on a system or just throw a new system a bs iso file from a previous game and sell it at full price. I enjoyed tlou 2 and although I think this upgrade or version is probably unnecessary I know a few ppl that would welcome it.

But yeah man! I want fucking Factions already. I see under Herman these devs also seemed focused on unnecessary shit. They going to undo all the work Kaz did to pull Playstation as the head of Sony Corp. Kaz Hirai is the one that made Playstation the best at Sony.
Every third party publisher that released a native PS5 version of their game did it for free. That includes DualSense features and resolution and framerate improvements.

Only Sony charges for that.

Here's a full list.

Reactions: Gamernyc78