Postal 4 Devs take a clean shot at Bethesda's jaw with a Starfield diss!

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
When you are playing the game and are on the 200th planet sure the npc quality wouldn't matter much, but if you are showing them in the big showcase for your game maybe choose better ones or maybe made by a person
I assume that the ones that appear in the video are man made, or at least they did choose some they consider that look good.

OP
OP
KnittedKnight

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
So much BS. There are no facts, just BS conjecture mixed with wishful thinking and trying to act smart like you know the fuck you're talking about.

They got criticism, memes and heat at the reveal for cross-eyed NPCs.... went to work on the problematic ones quick for this re-reveal. Which tells you..... effort is given according to the level of criticism and heat placed on the studio, and the potential damage bad press can have on the success of the title. Will that effort be throughout? Well clearly not, as one can see - cause it's patch work on a dogshit engine which should have had a character model/facial animation pipeline upgrade among many other things. My boy Barret got a downgrade unfortunately... but they definitely fixed the cross-eyed chick which drew a lot of attention. I'm loving the efforts and degree a certain someone is taking to be contrarian to anything I type - follow me around if you will... (the effort is not only useless, it's also self-defeating in nature - already has been). It's like I'm under the skin.

the-faces-look-different-v0-6aa81cb0so5b1.png

Last edited:
  • brain
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Helios and Nhomnhom

Helios

Coolios
11 Jun 2023
So much BS. There are no facts, just BS conjecture mixed with wishful thinking and trying to act smart like you know the fuck you're talking about.

They got criticism, memes and heat at the reveal for cross-eyed NPCs.... went to work on the problematic ones quick for this re-reveal. Which tells you..... effort is given according to the level of criticism and heat placed on the studio, and the potential damage bad press can have on the success of the title. Will that effort be throughout? Well clearly not, as one can see - cause it's patch work on a dogshit engine which should have had a character model/facial animation pipeline upgrade among many other things. My boy Barret got a downgrade unfortunately... but they definitely fixed the cross-eyed chick which drew a lot of attention. I'm loving the efforts and degree a certain someone is taking to be contrarian to anything I type - follow me around if you will... (the effort is not only useless, it's also self-defeating in nature - already has been). It's like I'm under the skin.

the-faces-look-different-v0-6aa81cb0so5b1.png
Man the soulless stare is kinda scary ngl