Predict next SIE CEO(with rewards)

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Name your prediction for next SIE CEO. And pick your number

Rewards is either Steam, eShop, PSN cards equivilant to 30USD or 60USD

If your prediction is one of SVPs(Lampel, Lin Tao, Pattison or Nishino) or other PS Studios leadership like Hermen Hulst. 30USD card.

If your prediction is a wild card, outsider example Ted Price, Pete Parsons or Bobby Kotick. 60USD card.

I will give out 2 60USD card or 3 30USD cards for people got it right. This where number equate I guess

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
Name your prediction for next SIE CEO. And pick your number

Rewards is either Steam, eShop, PSN cards equivilant to 30USD or 60USD

If your prediction is one of SVPs(Lampel, Lin Tao, Pattison or Nishino) or PS Studios head Hermen Hulst. 30USD card.

If your prediction is a wild card, outsider example Ted Price, Pete Parsons or Bobby Kotick. 60USD card.

I will give out 2 60USD card or 3 30USD cards for people got it right. This where number equate I guess think Eric and Herman are the front runners. I could see Herman taking Jim’s job and Eric taking Herman’s.

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
Yoshida... I hope
It 100% won’t be Yoshida. Shu is going to be 60 in February and his very comfortable in his current role. The person they choose has to ride out the rest of the generation and carry into the ps6 gen I’m pretty sure Sony may want someone on the younger side and not pushing retirement age considering how jim burned out.

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
easy money, it’s gonna be @Bryank75 😜
CEO Bryan when you say we must port more games to PC

youre-fired-will-farrel-anchorman-40xhr8jk0n3zr605.gif

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I see all these names and I don't know who they are or what they do lol

I googled Eric Lempel and he has that CEO look. Good to sell the brand.

Reactions: Bryank75

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Hurst. He is the one that calls the shots. President or not he has lot of power over there. Get ready for horizon kart, horizon golf horizon MMO but no killzone trilogy remaster.

Reactions: Box and Bryank75