PS Plus Extra & Premium August 2022 games revealed (Metro Exodus, Yakuza 0, Kiwami, Kiwami 2, Trials of Mana, UNO and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernd Lauert

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
@Bernd Lauert @adamsapple first and last warning about derailing threads with Gamepass promotions. If you have nothing to add other than your usual marketing blurbs, please refrain from doing so. This is a place for discussion, not adverts.
I'll only accept your warning if you can show me where I allegedly did a Gamepass promotion/advert in this thread ;)

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Yeah I suppose 1 year+ is a better description.

Still.. PS Now was a streaming service, which of course Sony was the first in the console biz to get into. But a premium downloadable game service 1st was Gamepass.

Just silly dick measuring, they have both been "1sts" at a number of things.
PS+ was always a downloadable game service.
It even had a changing library of games in the beginning.
Since 2010...

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
PS+ was always a downloadable game service.
It even had a changing library of games in the beginning.
Since 2010...

Hence the word premium.. hence why Heisenberg compared PS Now to Gamepass and not PS+ to Gamepass.

Y'all are so bizarre lol Nobody said Sony was new to game sub services, I had PSN on day one.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Live up to the promise of offering Classics.

Put up some more old first party games.

They can't have run out of both of the above categories just 2 months into their new service.

paid fat  joe GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

They will probably add more 1st party older games soon. With the PS5 and regular PS+ you get most the PS4 1st party games anyway.

The classics Im waiting on, otherwise Ill dip out when it runs out

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Must be why that tier is called essential today, and they now have a premium tier.. that is basically what PS Now was lol

PS+ started as a pure downloadable game service... PS Now was what? PS Now didn't even exist in 2010.

LOL🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: EDMIX

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
PSNow was never comparable to gamepass because streaming game content is shit. The end.

Nice Extra update. Nothing I’m hyped to play for. Yakuza 7 for Essential is the best release this month for sure.

Reactions: Katajx
Status
Not open for further replies.