PS5 Dualsense Controller Limited Astro Bot Edition announced

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
The final fantasy 16 controller used to be the best looking controller but this one beat it

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
It would be great id the little "eyes" only lit up and moved under your fingers while you pressed the track pad.
GTqJHPWWMAAFoFk

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
We got a release date, official plushie, custom controller, and now just need a PS5 bundle (with the custom controller included).
Let's goooo!

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Can you Flopcord fanboys be quiet for one day? You guys turn every single thread into defending that garbage game when no one else even mentions it 🤡 PS fans are becoming worse than Xbox fanboys
I still have not figured out how to jump in this game!

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Can you Flopcord fanboys be quiet for one day? You guys turn every single thread into defending that garbage game when no one else even mentions it 🤡 PS fans are becoming worse than Xbox fanboys
You run in every single thread trolling PlayStation and their games.

And now the issue are us instead these bad take threads that they even moved to Doomers thread lol

BTW you are becoming a Xbox fanboy and didn't realize yet... while PS fans like us are all find playing great games 🤷‍♂️

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Looks very sleek! Could'v done the blue around the PS button like Astro's collar but maybe they tried it and looked less sleek (probably more production costs lol). Would be cool if the eyes on the touchpad are interactive, first one with different colour sticks if I am correct. Guess I need another ''back-up'' controller. Usual suspects jumped the gun as per usual, Sony got a black and white limited edition controller upcoming.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
All fanboys can be bad. But PS fanboys will never be worse than Xbox fanboys who, peddle lies, conspiracy theories, victimhood and worship corporate execs. This is a dumb take.