PS5 Pro updated rumors/leaks & technical/specs discussion |OT| PS5 Pro Enhanced Requirements Detailed.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
My laptop+iPad+PS5 still cheaper than my PC(minus monitors and accessories).

It is like Ryzen 5800X3D+ 7900 XTX. Already "outdated" by these guys standard lol.
Plus we all know these graphics cards be overpriced by hundreds. It doesn't make sense

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
So if 47% are equivalent or greater than a 4 year GPU, can we say that the overwhelming majority will be inferior to the new GPU? Yes, yes we can.

Also, your posting style is very familiar, almost flaccid.
Well it's sure not that simple because guess what's on the horizon again? Another generation of GPU's from both AMD and Nvidia where that stack will adjust upward yet again.

You do know that 53% is greater than 47% right?
That has no relevance to anything we're talking about.

13 Feb 2023

Tom Henderson: As expected, Sony has launched an internal investigation into the leaked documents on Trinity as it leaked during a third-party rollout.​

It's getting hot up in Sony land! Leak again seems to be true!!! This is no "TomSawyer" from gaf 😂😂or whatever the hell his name was tht was acting like an insider, spitting nonsense.

Not worth the risk devs will have to sign all sorts of ndas to work on unannounced hardware leaking to the press could not only get you fired from your job but blacklisted from the entire industry and then having a company legal team launching a suit against you for millions in damages.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Well it's sure not that simple because guess what's on the horizon again? Another generation of GPU's from both AMD and Nvidia where that stack will adjust upward yet again.
New GPUs release yearly, this is nothing new, and you won't have an adoption rate of 47% in the next year or two (or even three). You just moved the goalpost again.

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
New GPUs release yearly, this is nothing new, and you won't have an adoption rate of 47% in the next year or two (or even three). You just moved the goalpost again.
Of course you won't move up 47%, but a decent margin of that 47% is already above what that GPU will be. No goalposts, just reality.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
You and I will be enjoying GTA6 on our pros ftw 💪🤝
DIE IN A CAR FIRE!

Amazon Studios Car On Fire GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Surprised
Reactions: Bryank75

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Of course you won't move up 47%, but a decent margin of that 47% is already above what that GPU will be. No goalposts, just reality.
Reality is that the majority of GPUs on computers used for gaming are still not above what a PS5 offers, and the overwhelming majority will be lesser than a PS5 pro. Just reality, and you will just have to cope with that

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Reality is that the majority of GPUs on computers used for gaming are still not above what a PS5 offers, and the overwhelming majority will be lesser than a PS5 pro. Just reality, and you will just have to cope with that
exactly, we went from talking about the ps5 pro to now this dude is trying to point out pc's with specs comparable to the base ps5 for some reason. just can't hide that fragile damaged ego of his, paid $1200+ for a 4080 and it'll only be like 50% faster than a $600 ps5 pro, also has shitty hdr

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Satoru

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Majority of "gaming PCs" are just enough to run League Legends, Counter Strike, Dota at 75Hz capped at 1080p.

Potato sacks can run those. So much for PCMR.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Satoru and FatKaz

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
exactly, we went from talking about the ps5 pro to now this dude is trying to point out pc's with specs comparable to the base ps5 for some reason. just can't hide that fragile damaged ego of his, paid $1200+ for a 4080 and it'll only be like 50% faster than a $600 ps5 pro, also has shitty hdr
I didn't bring it up, I responded to bait accordingly.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I didn't bring it up, I responded to bait accordingly.
No, you didn't. You shifted the goalposts from downplaying the PS5 Pro as a 7700XT (never mind the fact that it'll have significantly better raytracing so it'll actually be likely on the level of a 3070 Ti/3080 when doing RT workloads) and then proceeded to list PCs that have better than a 3060 which isn't even equivalent to a 7700XT, which is 62% faster than a 3060.

3060.jpg

Reactions: ApolloHelios

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
No, you didn't. You shifted the goalposts from downplaying the PS5 Pro as a 7700XT (never mind the fact that it'll have significantly better raytracing so it'll actually be likely on the level of a 3070 Ti/3080 when doing RT workloads) and then proceeded to list PCs that have better than a 3060 which isn't even equivalent to a 7700XT, which is 62% faster than a 3060.

View attachment 4540
You need to re-read the chain of events.

• haha
Reactions: anonpuffs

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
No, you need to stop shifting the goalposts. The fact is the PS5 Pro will be better than the vast majority of PCs and at half the cost. That's what you need to come to grips with.
for sure not half the cost. show me games which are loading in 1-3sec on PC, and how much it cost to come close to it? let alone other PC parts.

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024

View attachment 4540
As I said you need to re-read the chain of events, because you clearly didn't do that. There's two entirely different discussions taking place and you fumbled that entire concept thinking you had some kind of gotcha moment.