You forgot
Horizon forbidden west

And the upcoming exclusives
God of war
Forspoken
Final fantasy 7 remake
Final fantasy 16

Xbox is so pathetic compared to the PlayStation 5 master race 🙄
We counting 1st party current gen games only so i will take out Deathloop and Ghostwire and FF7 Intergrade. Forspoken, Final fantasy 16 are 3rd party game.
Final fantasy 7 remake is a cross gen game so are Horizon forbidden west, God of war are cross gen also so don't count same reason i did not list Forza Horizon 5 for Xbox cause it a cross gen game.

Reactions: Oogabooga

nominedomine

Banned
8 Jul 2022
Sony should release Destruction AllStars on PS4 just so it would be removed from such lists.

Anyway, MS is lucky their list ain't empty because if I remember correctly Flight Simulator was going to get an Xbox One version originally.

MScarpa

28 Jul 2022
I couldn't care less about which one has better graphics. The older i become, the less all that matters. Just want to enjoy myself. For example, I love playing Super Mega Baseball 3 because it's mindless fun, not because it looks amazing. That said, I laugh when I see people pick apart still frames and compare, just seems silly IMO.

D

Deleted member 51

That's a short list of ex-clusives. Wonder how much recent things have affected all of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.