Pushsquare: judging from our anecdotal observations, there are significantly more people playing (Concord) on PS5

gokuss4

Veteran
28 Jan 2023
Most playstation fans hate this game so much
I mean you can see that on twitter x youtube tiktok ect and even in the real world lots of casual playstation players hate the game
And all my friends on psn are playing black myth wukong and all of them hates concord lol 😄
I think these big tech companies including sony needs to realize that people are sick and tired of these stupid woke agenda and woke game designs
Playstation have so many great success stories in there first party games like uncharted gran turismo ghost of tsushima spiderman ect
And they also have failures too like the order 1886 dreams drive club and nowadays concord joined the fail list
I hope sony will move on from this gaas experience soon

Last edited:

gokuss4

Veteran
28 Jan 2023
This game is getting some hardcore hate here. Why? The game is solid. Is it the aesthetics?
Have you seen the garbage character designs
The purple hair ugly lesbians and the obese weird looking they them it whatever character
And other garbage woke design
I mean hot looking characters will help you sell copies and we can see how popular tracer from overwatch and you have mei a little bit chubby character be she looks cute and hot unlike that freaky ugly girl from concord

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
This game is getting some hardcore hate here. Why? The game is solid. Is it the aesthetics?

Yes. 90% is because of the way characters look. Which I get, but dont get PS fans slating the gameplay. Even when Reviewers arent.

Then its a mix of complaints it not being FP2 or being Gaas on PS.

Gameplay is solid and anyone who think its not either doesnt like the gunplay which is fine, or doesnt understand good gameplay lol.
Its smooth, responsive, fun, lots of playing styles and characters. Its like saying Destiny doesnt have good gunplay. Cant take it seriously lol. You can prefer COD, or Battlefield, Borderlands, Volorant, OV gunplay but thats subjective. I prefer Destiny speed, feel style.

None of the reviewers are complaining abut gameplay, they say its solid. Its just lack of content/not FP2.
Theres comments like uninspired character designs from the reviewers which is acceptable, but gameplay the reviewers are saying is good.

PS fans who just shit on the gameplay without a reason, arent any different to the Xbots they complained about. Who shit on everything in favour of their ideas and praise everything that is pro for their platform etc.

Its very easy to separate things. Character design's are shit, gameplay is good.
The game has issues with how it felt with its PS fanbase. It should have more modes and a SP campaign etc.
Its also easy to accept they game isnt being tried because of the character designs and all the hate it gets online, not because of the gameplay.

But when it suits what how they feel they will just say things they have no idea about because its a win for them that it fails.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luffy123

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
The purple hair ugly lesbians and the obese weird looking they them it whatever character
I mean hot looking characters will help you sell copies and we can see how popular tracer from overwatch and you have mei a little bit chubby character be she looks cute and hot unlike that freaky ugly girl from concord
Notice how this user says nothing about the gameplay.....lol

im guessing you miss edgy grit ps3.360 era games.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023

Ah, it is the aesthetics then. Fair enough.

Reactions: Kokoloko

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Ah, it is the aesthetics then. Fair enough.

There might have been a chance for Concord with its ugly roster if it had excellent gameplay with never before seen and super fun game modes, lots of customization.
It doesn't, and then they're charging 40€ while its well-established competition is free like Apex and Overwatch.

At that point, people are looking at the ugly roster + pronouns as the distraction that seems to have made the developer so out-of-touch with reality. Which may be true.

Reactions: Entropi

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
There might have been a chance for Concord with its ugly roster if it had excellent gameplay with never before seen and super fun game modes, lots of customization.
It doesn't, and then they're charging 40€ while its well-established competition is free like Apex and Overwatch.

At that point, people are looking at the ugly roster + pronouns as the distraction that seems to have made the developer so out-of-touch with reality. Which may be true.

Nah, I dont think people would of still tried it. It got shit on before the Beta came out and no1 knew the modes. No1 wanted to try it because of the looks at first. Most the comments are the looks.

I doubt anyone here who doesnt want to play it, would play it because it had some new modes.
Most games dont have never before seen new modes or gameplay. MP or SP

Yes the price tag seems to be an issue for MP only game

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
Most playstation fans hate this game so much
I mean you can see that on twitter x youtube tiktok ect and even in the real world lots of casual playstation players hate the game
And all my friends on psn are playing black myth wukong and all of them hates concord lol 😄
I think these big tech companies including sony needs to realize that people are sick and tired of these stupid woke agenda and woke game designs
Playstation have so many great success stories in there first party games like uncharted gran turismo ghost of tsushima spiderman ect
And they also have so failures too like the order 1886 dreams drive club and nowadays concord joined the fail list
I hope sony will move on from this gaas experience soon

Concord is not a bad game. But the studio has angered the far-right chuds in the gaming community with these character designs and pronouns. They are the biggest spenders and have extremely low tolerance for DEI.

Even mediocre games like Stellar Blade and The First Descendant got positive coverage because of the sexy female characters. They constantly post pics, videos, comments on what they like. These people are everywhere...Twitter, YouTubers, TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram etc.

Only moronic companies distance themselves from the chuds, the smart ones don't.

Last edited:

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
ok we got it ,you wank to waifus on yout mums basement

man i wish i got to know some of you on real life

• haha
Reactions: Kokoloko

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
ok we got it ,you wank to waifus on yout mums basement

man i wish i got to know some of you on real life
@ToTTenTranz

Super Mario Bros Nintendo GIF by Leroy Patterson

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Yea, you can’t blame this on far right twitter commentary for this one. If that was the case how come absolutely no one showed up? Consumers of all types have rejected this.

What PlayStation release has ever bombed this badly?

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Concord is not a bad game. But the studio has angered the far-right chuds in the gaming community with these character designs and pronouns. They are the biggest spenders and have extremely low tolerance for DEI.

Some day you'll will need to decide whether this Far Right of yours is this loud minority and unimportant fringe of society that never needs to be listened to, or this massive percentage of the world population that is also responsible for playing all the hero shooters and watching all the Sci Fi movies and TV series.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

Even mediocre games like Stellar Blade and The First Descendant got positive coverage because of the sexy female characters. They constantly post pics, videos, comments on what they like. These people are everywhere...Twitter, YouTubers, TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram etc.

Only moronic companies distance themselves from the chuds, the smart ones don't.
so to be mentally sane is now called far-right? okey..

all healthy and sane men want to see sexy females, it is literally men's anthology. why wouldn't it get a positive coverage?

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
so to be mentally sane is now called far-right? okey..

all healthy and sane men want to see sexy females, it is literally men's anthology. why wouldn't it get a positive coverage?

Yeah we do, but do we watch movies with every actress having to be sexy or attractive. Its normally women or teens who watch or listen to shit because “the guy is hot” etc. I dont normally see guys do that, well the ones who have a taste in movie or TV.

I cant think of the last time I watched a movie because the girl is hot… Ok I watched The Northman because I found the blonde chick alluring lol, but in general its not something I look out for. If she’s yummy, she’s yummy. If she’s not, meh.

I do hate the purposely push of making women look uglier or less attractive in Video games though, but like I mentioned before. Sometimes is fine or I dont care. I mean it would be fine if it wasnt an general agenda most the industry is doing. Thats the shit part.