Pushsquare: judging from our anecdotal observations, there are significantly more people playing (Concord) on PS5

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Yeah we do, but do we watch movies with every actress having to be sexy or attractive. Its normally women or teens who watch or listen to shit because “the guy is hot” etc. I dont normally see guys do that, well the ones who have a taste in movie or TV.

I cant think of the last time I watched a movie because the girl is hot… Ok I watched The Northman because I found the blonde chick alluring lol, but in general its not something I look out for. If she’s yummy, she’s yummy. If she’s not, meh.

I do hate the purposely push of making women look uglier or less attractive in Video games though, but like I mentioned before. Sometimes is fine or I dont care. I mean it would be fine if it wasnt an general agenda most the industry is doing. Thats the shit part.
movies are different medium then games.

anyways, if all are equal, what do you want to see, ugly chicks or beautiful? i know what 99.99999% men would chose.
in a sense, when you read a book, and there is a girl character, what do you think men are imagine? they imagine ugly chick 1/10 or 8/10?
never i ever heard in my entire life a man saying : i am going for ugliest chick 😂

this all uglyfied push is just rolling backwards when majority of gamers are men. plus, if you ask sane women, those prefer hot chicks too in games. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
movies are different medium then games.

anyways, if all are equal, what do you want to see, ugly chicks or beautiful? i know what 99.99999% men would chose.
in a sense, when you read a book, and there is a girl character, what do you think men are imagine? they imagine ugly chick 1/10 or 8/10?
never i ever heard in my entire life a man saying : i am going for ugliest chick 😂

this all uglyfied push is just rolling backwards when majority of gamers are men. plus, if you ask sane women, those prefer hot chicks too in games. 🤷‍♂️

The uglyfied push is annoying and yes in general Id want to see beautiful women, but at the same time, I dont need DOA cast in all my games.
Virtua Figther for me beats both DOA or Tekken. Yeah they dont have ugly women but they are not more attractive then DOA or Tekken characters or close.

For me its not too different to movies.

Do I want to watch Megan Fox act or Tilda Swinton. Depends on mood but in general Id say Tilda’s movies are gonna be better.
Same as games, do I want to play a game that looks like Stellar Blade but plays like the New Star wars or TLOU2 with Abbey and those big gross arms lol.

Dont get me wrong, get rid of the agenda push that is happening. Because its pointless and dumb. But we do also need to judge games on actual gameplay, if not now but when the agenda is stopped.

Tbh i dont read fictional books much but Im sure it would be what you said lol

Last edited:

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Dont get me wrong, get rid of the agenda push that is happening. Because its pointless and dumb. But we do also need to judge games on actual gameplay, if not now but when the agenda is stopped
like people did before all this insanity? agreed.
and don't get me wrong, i am not saying that all games must have hot chicks, it should be optional depending on the situation it requires.
but at this point, situations doesn't matter, all are just linear and same shit, it is least creative and imaginable work of art that became just a checklist, not art.

• Shake
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
like people did before all this insanity? agreed.
and don't get me wrong, i am not saying that all games must have hot chicks, it should be optional depending on the situation it requires.
but at this point, situations doesn't matter, all are just linear and same shit, it is least creative and imaginable work of art that became just a checklist, not art.

Agreed.

Now lets make a game based on the Ghost Busters female cast loool. Now thats a movie I avoided like the plague

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Agreed.

Now lets make a game based on the Ghost Busters female cast loool. Now thats a movie I avoided like the plague
Good news, they’re making a Fight Club for the ladies. It’s what they’ve been hanging out for

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
well the ones who have a taste in movie or TV.
In my opinion Shutter Island and Saving Private Ryan are the 2 greatest movies ever made where the strength of the performance and the script elevate it far beyond any criticisms but if Baywatch has lizzo then I will damn sure complain because the script and the performance would not have much going for it so at least give me eye candy.

No one cares if the woman are hot in CoD because that is not the point of the game, same in case of the 8 bit and 16 bit games. Concord is a bang average shooter so its other mediocre and bad qualities are magnified a lot. Also the devs pissed a lot of people off with their twitter posts so there is that as well.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
In my opinion Shutter Island and Saving Private Ryan are the 2 greatest movies ever made where the strength of the performance and the script elevate it far beyond any criticisms but if Baywatch has lizzo then I will damn sure complain because the script and the performance would not have much going for it so at least give me eye candy.

No one cares if the woman are hot in CoD because that is not the point of the game, same in case of the 8 bit and 16 bit games. Concord is a bang average shooter so its other mediocre and bad qualities are magnified a lot. Also the devs pissed a lot of people off with their twitter posts so there is that as well.
Devs.?? And the guy doesn't even work at FireWalk, stop pretending the people who are mad at the contractors comment were ever gonna buy this game to begin.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Having games available on PC directly hurts the Playstation. Steam has really hurt the brand more then Xbox or Nintendo one did

Lmfao… it’s not number 4 on PlayStation store. It’s listed as the fourth game for “what’s new.”

Someone needs to teach the shills better.

It’s ranked 38th or 37rh for best selling right now. Compared to Outlaws which is launching today and it’s ranked 6th.

Reactions: KvallyX

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Lmfao… it’s not number 4 on PlayStation store. It’s listed as the fourth game for “what’s new.”

Someone needs to teach the shills better.
Stop trying it like th xbox shills. Its not happening lol

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
@ToTTenTranz

Super Mario Bros Nintendo GIF by Leroy Patterson

I don't really need to... I think I already explained that here.

These are just people who read these takes on sites like Kotaku or Mary Sue and then repeat them without an ounce of critical thinking about what they're saying.

Reactions: Gediminas