Redfall | Review Thread

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
This week’s Famitsu review scores are in.
  • Redfall (Xbox Series) – 8/6/8/8 [30/40] :unsure:
https://www.gematsu.com/2023/05/famitsu-review-scores-issue-1799
From a quick google this is what those individual numbers that makeup the final score.

four critics each assign the game a score from 0 to 10, with 10 being the highest score. The scores of are then added together for a maximum possible score of 40

So the average is 7.5 which i'd assume is what would be the metacritic score maybe?

Definitely higher then a lot of other publications.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
It’s already at 48 on XBL. Is that even a month?

Calverz

28 Mar 2023
I already see @Calverz crying in the GAF thread 🤩

Another positive week is starting. I am refreshed and reborn. So much energy I love it.

Julie Andrews Spinning GIF by The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization
Crying was I?

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Both Forspoken and Redfall screamed massive piles of shit from the moment they were shown. And that’s how they both turned out . Love to see it.

Redfall must’ve set a record with its drop off for a major release . Didn’t even last a month in the XBL top 50 while being … free with gamepass.

Meanwhile Fallout 76 just crawled back in…

RIP Arkane.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Both Forspoken and Redfall screamed massive piles of shit from the moment they were shown. And that’s how they both turned out . Love to see it.

Redfall must’ve set a record with its drop off for a major release . Didn’t even last a month in the XBL top 50 while being … free with gamepass.

Meanwhile Fallout 76 just crawled back in…

RIP Arkane.
I really don't think Forspoken is that bad. It has problems but it deserves a better meta score, it got ganged up on by the press like days gone did.