Redfall | Review Thread

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
He specifically says "Sony owned studio". These brainless twits always have to use Forspoken for any reason.
Bashing Forspoken is their safety blanket. People in the comments also tried to argue that Redfall wasn't Microsoft’s fault despite them owning the studio but Forspoken was somehow Sony's fault and represents the Playstation brand even though they don't own Square and didn't publish it.

Last edited:
  • angry
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Acquiescence

2 Oct 2022
Found it.

I did a search myself and this was this game I was thinking about.

A new low for Nintendo and for Animal Crossing, in what is the least amount of fun you can have with an amiibo without needing urgent medical attention afterwards.

• Surprised
Reactions: ethomaz and VillaiN

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
It’s sitting at 59 metacritic. Is that why MS buys publishers? Starfield will go the same route, probably scoring low 80s, which is terrible for what it’s aiming. Bethesda is done.

• party
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
relax, over 90, easy, remember, Halo I Scored 87. which is a gaming crime
Certain games have their technical issues brushed aside, starfield will probably be one of them. For example elden ring, definitely should not be a 96/97 game precisely due to technical meh-ness. Elden ring probably still deserves a 9/10 but starfield will be in even worse shape but the bethesda fanboys in the industry will keep it afloat.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Certain games have their technical issues brushed aside, starfield will probably be one of them. For example elden ring, definitely should not be a 96/97 game precisely due to technical meh-ness. Elden ring probably still deserves a 9/10 but starfield will be in even worse shape but the bethesda fanboys in the industry will keep it afloat.
9/10 maybe in your book.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
FvoOpo7WAAAMtFB

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
So redfall should’ve scored way lower since it’s unfinished and bug filled.
yeah, these kind of games shouldn't score anywhere near 60. 60 in reality is not that bad.
games like these should score in 20-39. game is not finished.
how they had courage to ask for it 70€ is beyond me.

Last edited: