Redfall ships as a voucher code in game box, no discs will be printed (always online, MP-Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Maybe. But watching J allard in a hoody playing the xbox on stage. It was genuine. He loved the industry and that console. There was a time, a brief period when Corporate Microsoft turned a blind-eye and some magnificent bastards made a big black slab of magic.

Advent Rising is, to this day, the most advanced, ambitious and forward thinking game I have ever played. 20 years later and it still can't be replicate in design, scope or story.
It wasn’t genuine, he was thinking about his bonuses and career mobility if Xbox took off.

He was a PR figurehead for MS for years before that, I’ve seen him get excited for Windows ME.

• sad
Reactions: Deleted member 417

Elder Legend

CEO of Gaming Instincts (Industry Veteran)
10 Jan 2023
Early years were great but my favourite is and always will be the OG Xbox. Two giant controllers, two players, split-screen Halo campaign, the intro aria, the intelligent AI, the tactics, set pieces and battles...What a console.
Yeah. I'll never forget it. Halo was quite incredible for the time and it was the FPS that made FPS games popular on consoles. Sad to see what the franchise has become. To this day I still haven't seen better AI in most modern games which is kind of insane. The only games that come to mind are F.E.A.R and Condemned which were both made by Monolith. Now they are making a Wonder Woman game lol.

My launch games were Halo, Dead or Alive 3 and Munch's Odyssey. I loved both of those games. Jet Set Radio was also fun.

Reactions: Deleted member 417

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
This is a no nothing burger lol. Physical media is going away. Are people forgetting that Steam is absolutely massive and people buy games on there all the time? No disks, only codes tied to an account. People don't seem to have an issue with that and its the biggest digital platform in existence. Typical fanboyism QQ thread as always lol.

If you really want to own a game on Xbox, you can do so. You go to Microsoft store and pay a full price just like you would on Steam or any other digital platform like PSN. Bad faith post, get the fuck out of here with this bullshit nonsense about company X or Y not allowing you to own games.
What the fuck is with the aggression (just like the other day).

We all know that physical is dying, but there's no need to post defensive twatish nonsense like the above.

D

Deleted member 417

Yeah. I'll never forget it. Halo was quite incredible for the time and it was the FPS that made FPS games popular on consoles. Sad to see what the franchise has become. To this day I still haven't seen better AI in most modern games which is kind of insane. The only games that come to mind are F.E.A.R and Condemned which were both made by Monolith. Now they are making a Wonder Woman game lol.

My launch games were Halo, Dead or Alive 3 and Munch's Odyssey. I loved both of those games. Jet Set Radio was also fun.
Condemned was amazing. It's the first game Microsoft should put on VR

D

Deleted member 417

Condemned is a SEGA IP, and MS is never going to do VR.

Aside from those points, your idea is good.
Microsoft are buying Sega on Wednesday and Phil said Vr was launching in 2018, so any minute now they are going to aggressively purchase a 3rd party VR headset producer launch their own headset

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This is a no nothing burger lol. Physical media is going away. Are people forgetting that Steam is absolutely massive and people buy games on there all the time? No disks, only codes tied to an account. People don't seem to have an issue with that and its the biggest digital platform in existence. Typical fanboyism QQ thread as always lol.

If you really want to own a game on Xbox, you can do so. You go to Microsoft store and pay a full price just like you would on Steam or any other digital platform like PSN. Bad faith post, get the fuck out of here with this bullshit nonsense about company X or Y not allowing you to own games.
Man what is your issue?

You don't see the problem with selling a game disc case with no disc in it? What about people who like to resell?They buy the thing and then open it up and there is nothing. So someone might think that YES, they are buying a "copy of the game" and then get something they can't resell, trade, etc. It's practically the definition of bait and switch.

If companies are going to do this (whether it's MS or Sony), do it like Nintendo. Sell the little cards where you get a download code at the register after paying for it. No real waste, no question about what you are buying.

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Man what is your issue?

You don't see the problem with selling a game disc case with no disc in it? What about people who like to resell?They buy the thing and then open it up and there is nothing. So someone might think that YES, they are buying a "copy of the game" and then get something they can't resell, trade, etc. It's practically the definition of bait and switch.

If companies are going to do this (whether it's MS or Sony), do it like Nintendo. Sell the little cards where you get a download code at the register after paying for it. No real waste, no question about what you are buying.
Hey, you can always sell the case and card, you just need to find the right buyer!

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Remember the OP folks, let's all recall this when the inevitable "Redfall was stolen from PS5" thread is made in May 🤡
You can keep Redfail no one cares. Unlike Forspoken, there is actual fake hype for Redfail coming from the rat people. You're acting like an Arkane game will be some kind of system seller 🤡

Redfail will disappear from sales charts faster than Diarrhea Rush (no500 on Xbox). On May 3rd nobody will talk about it anymore. Bookmark this 😘

Last edited:

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
You can keep Redfail no one cares. Unlike Forspoken, there is actual fake hype for Redfail coming from the rat people. You're acting like an Arkane game will be some kind of system seller 🤡

Redfail will disappear from sales charts faster than Diarrhea Rush (no500 on Xbox). On May 3rd nobody will talk about it anymore. Bookmark this 😘

Hey look it's the 🤡 who says he really doesn't care about forspoken yet keeps talking about it.

Let me guess, my post hit too close to the home cause you've already got the draft for the Redfall was stolen from PS5 thread ready 🤭

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Elder Legend

10 Jan 2023
Man what is your issue?

Thats a great question - the better question is though what is your issue?

Stop fucking crying over dumb shit that's inevitable anyway. No one buys fucking music albums anymore. Everything is on YouTube or Spotify. No one gives a fuck about your financial problems and the world doesnt revolve around you or your fucking entitlement.

Yes, go ahead resell your shit game for $2 to Gamestop. Congrats your $2 richer now. Genius. Solved poverty. Yeah, do it like Nintendo, the most anti-consmer scumbags in the world who sell you decade old games at full price with shitty and babrebones visual upgrades.

Last edited:

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
MS is always at the vanguard of pushing shit that pisses off traditionalists of the tried and true model. The sooner they bounce off the console market, the better. Anybody except Apple (cause they're worse).
How is Apple worse?

I’ll wait. This will be amusing.

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Thats a great question - the better question is though what is your issue?

Stop fucking crying over dumb shit that's inevitable anyway. No one buys fucking music albums anymore. Everything is on YouTube or Spotify. And stop being so fucking poor and lazy. Get a 2nd fucking job or find something interesting and exciting in life to do. No one gives a fuck aboit your financial problem and the world doesnt revolve around you or your fucking entitlement. Yes, go ahead resell your shit game for $2 to Gamestop. Congrats your $2 richer now. Genius. Solved poverty. Yeah, do it like Nintendo, the most anti-consmer scumbags in the world who sell you decade old games at full price with shitty and babrebones visual upgrades.
Do you put in a lot of effort to be this much of an asshole, or are you just gifted?

Elder Legend

10 Jan 2023
Hey look it's the 🤡 who says he really doesn't care about forspoken yet keeps talking about it.

Let me guess, my post hit too close to the home cause you've already got the draft for the Redfall was stolen from PS5 thread ready 🤭
I'll be honest - Redfall looks interesting but also not really the best. Despite that though, if this was was a PS exclusive certain members here would be defending till their last dying breath. It's always fun too see them throw up in arms and scream on top of their lungs and throwing tantrums over a fucking video game exclusivity bullshit. Exclusivity is going away, even Sony doesn't care about having exclusives anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.