Resetera censoring negative Microsoft acquisition news & banning posters

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
1687871014496.png

The entire thread about 'spending Sony out of the industry' was locked and chat about it was restricted to the ABK thread, the main aim is obvious, to stop negative discussion about the ABK deal.

Numerous posts that were against the ABK deal and consolidation in general resulted in bans in the ABK thread.

Here we see one member of the board express their outrage at the double standards and hypocrisy of the website and the moderators;

1687871281533.png

Of course he received a ban for his troubles.

1687871431108.png

1687871637097.png

The site has completely sold out, with very biased moderation from Xbox ambassadors and award winners like Judge banning any and all pro PlayStation posts or anti-consolidation / Microsoft posts. Shame on them!

Edit: Evidence of Judges close connections with Xbox, as an Xbox MVP and being invited to Xbox events with thanks to @Plextorage , more on his post later in thread.

1687903450002.png

Last edited:

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
I get why they keep all that shit in one place, but thread banning dudes then when a new topic comes up they merge it with the same ot you was banned from pretty much prevents you from discussing anything ms/abk related so they end up with this same circle jerks sucking each other off unopposed in the ot thread.

Also let me add that i think we here are too obsessed with that site and they be getting a lot of shine from ic. Head over to ngaf and they dont mention re at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Box and Bryank75

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
That now makes more sense why our Review thread move to left vs right discussions :geek:

It should be a big joke if ERA considered it own community left-wing with their extrem right-wing ideias.
Super Mario Bros. Pushed a whole generation of kids to the right by not allowing them to go left.

He also perpetrated the white savior saves the princess stereotype.

Bowser represented diversity with all their colors in they/them outfit!

Wake up man, this is all right there! IN YOUR FACE 👀!

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
It says a lot about a person's integrity level when they will say whatever they're told to for material gain. That lack of integrity is shown in the way the moderators of that site have treated dissenting opinions, not only in this case, but since the site's inception. I have some sympathy for the people in your OP and applaud their choice to speak up, but it was also their choice to continue interacting with that toxicity.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Let's hope Resetera banned people don't drag us down by showing up here.

It says a lot about a person's integrity level when they will say whatever they're told to for material gain. That lack of integrity is shown in the way the moderators of that site have treated dissenting opinions, not only in this case, but since the site's inception. I have some sympathy for the people in your OP and applaud their choice to speak up, but it was also their choice to continue interacting with that toxicity.
This time they can't hide behind any faux ideology because shilling MS is not going to fit anything (even tho some Xbox try to spin it as being about freedom and America lmao).

Reactions: Box

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Not by me. :oops:

Well I don't think any forum can be successful long term if member numbers don't increase. Since forums have a finite pool of people interested in them, I'd be very happy in seeing them join us. Most of them would make fine additions. Those that don't or just want to troll can follow the same steps of the like of Elder Legend, for example.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Well I don't think any forum can be successful long term if member numbers don't increase.
Brandon Scott Jones Ghosts GIF by CBS

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75

gokuss4

Veteran
28 Jan 2023
I hate to say this But sony fans on era are bunch of dumbasses and they deserve this treatment
I mean look at Nintendo era when they saw how disgusting the mod team And how they treat them they left and created there own fourms
Same with the sells community they left too and steam community did the same
But sony era are enjoying the mod abuse
So they deserve each other I guess