Resetera censoring negative Microsoft acquisition news & banning posters

Nitro

10 Apr 2023
North Pole
Another major revelation reflecting badly on Microsoft results in yet another locked thread.

Reactions: TerraNova

daniel5043

Veteran
19 Jan 2023
Really weird, that they’re openly silencing any criticism for xbox by regulating everything to that acquisition thread and then banning people with dissenting opinions from it. Its like the most efficient cover up job I’ve ever seen
I mean you had vigilante joker basically putting that out fully in the open

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I mean you had vigilante joker basically putting that out fully in the open
That smarmy cunt needs his face kicked in. The gall he has to taunt others by calling dissent in the ABK thread "shitposting", implying others are angry they can't do it there.

Someone in the PS OT was right when they said everyone off forum knows the reputation of the ABK thread and mocks it. Anyone posting in there in support of the deal has been branded with a scarlet letter.

Reactions: TerraNova

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
That smarmy cunt needs his face kicked in. The gall he has to taunt others by calling dissent in the ABK thread "shitposting", implying others are angry they can't do it there.

Someone in the PS OT was right when they said everyone off forum knows the reputation of the ABK thread and mocks it. Anyone posting in there in support of the deal has been branded with a scarlet letter.

Major Nelson was posting in there this week, its embarrasing

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
People on the playstqyion op are revolting,some of them sre beign banned,why thus thread its not on the games sectin?

D

Deleted member 223

They got mod capture.

It's like one party capturing an election commission that count votes. What do you think is gonna happen?

Smelly rats.

Every single PS fan and individual there can jump out at any time of their choosing. No one forces them to go there. Simple as.

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
It was never tolerable, it was always an authoritarian place with everyone walking on eggshells (same as Neogaf but somehow even worst).

A board like this one where mods are generally very restrained is a miracle.
The mods simply refuse to deal with our BS and I'm here for it.

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
I thought about making this thread yesterday when those threads started getting locked lol

I also pointed out in another thread how they constantly pile on playstation exclusive games like god of war and low and behold i wake up and see another “god of war ragnarok isn’t really that good” thread on the front page, its like a meme at this point. The FFXVI uk sales thread has 26 pages talking about absolutely nothing and the mods haven’t locked it yet

And yeah, I’ve also heard talks about there being a mass playstation exodus from the forum off-site, not sure where they are going though. Wouldn’t be surprised if another dedicated ps forum is being created.
They may just hate Japanese games. I refuse to believe most of the users over there are gaming on Xbox.