Resident Evil 5 store page descriptions and name have been edited, according to data mine. Possibly hinting at a rename for a remake? Possible.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Code Veronica aged like milk. It definitely needs a remake, but it also needs to fix its pacing issues. The back and fourth in that island was too much. The levels with Chris also felt like some speed run mode.

I loved how unfair and brutal it was and the curve balls it threw at you. Besides, best combat knife in the series.

24 Jun 2022
Hopefully by Remaking this and probably 6, they will actually release good games this time.

5 was a good game, if you played it co-op. I liked the reigning in of the inventory system vs. 4, made it feel more like the classic games. The Mercenaries modes in 5 were also pretty fun.

But in terms of pure horror/tension, it could've been a lot more consistent. The end boss fight in particular was comically stupid, felt like something pulled right out of a shounen anime.

This game was awesome in coop and I found the african village to be quite terrifying. There is something nice about horror in daytime.

That part and the underground lab with the Lickers chasing you stood out among the best parts of 5 IMO. Thn tension was otherworldly with how in the village for example, you had tons of ammo but the horde just kept coming and it was also really claustrophobic.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
5 was a good game, if you played it co-op. I liked the reigning in of the inventory system vs. 4, made it feel more like the classic games. The Mercenaries modes in 5 were also pretty fun.

But in terms of pure horror/tension, it could've been a lot more consistent. The end boss fight in particular was comically stupid, felt like something pulled right out of a shounen anime.

That part and the underground lab with the Lickers chasing you stood out among the best parts of 5 IMO. Thn tension was otherworldly with how in the village for example, you had tons of ammo but the horde just kept coming and it was also really claustrophobic.
Yeah the atmosphere was crazy and Sheva character I enjoyed. Part 6 was meh it was so idk tacky and corny to me.