RISE OF THE RONIN Preview |OT| 3/21/24 Fast travel info. 51 trophies, 96 GB & more!

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Updated previews and info...

NX Gamer..

Launch Trailer..

FORGE YOUR FATE - Available March 22, 2024 only on PS5!Pre-order now for in-game bonuses.

Update 3/6/24 Trophy list

Rise of the Ronin has a total of 51 Trophies (1 Platinum, 2 Gold, 9 Silver, 39 Bronze). Below you can find the full Rise of the Ronin trophy list.

The list looks mostly completion-based. We need the following Collectibles & Side Activities: 50 Fugitives, All Bond Missions, All Allies, All Weapons, All Photographs, All Cats, All Missions without Allies. It appears that the only difficulty-related trophy is “Midnight Crossing” for completing an optional Ronin Mission with the “Midnight” difficulty setting enabled. The rest seems to be doable on any difficulty.

We mast also master the dojo, horseback archery, gliding training, firearms. From the trophy list we also know there will be 3 Chapters, and there are romantic relationships.

What are your thoughts on the Rise of the Ronin trophy list? Do you like what you see? Are you going for the Platinum?

Update 3/5/24

Tom Henderson: Rise of the Ronin embargo (in presses hands now) is March 21st for reviews. A preview based on the first couple of hours of the game is next week.​

More co-op news..

Rise of the Ronin: Inside Team Ninja’s diverse weapons and combat styles​

Vignette Trailer

1708187114124.png

Rise of the Rōninhttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rise_of_the_Rōnin#cite_note-2 is an upcoming action-role playing video game developed by Koei Tecmo's Team Ninja and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. The game is scheduled to release for the PlayStation 5 on March 22, 2024.

Trailers:

Co-op confirmed..

Yasuda: It will be a cooperative play on a mission-by-mission basis

Rise of the Ronin​

Co-Op Features in the PlayStation 5 Version

Core Features​

Local Co-Op
local_icon.png
Not SupportedOnline Co-Op
online_icon.png
3 PlayersCombo Co-Op (Local + Online)
local_online_icon.png
Not SupportedLAN Play or System Link
syslink_icon.png
Not Supported

Co-Op Extras​

• Downloadable Only
  • Co-Op Campaign
  • Co-Op Specific Content

The Co-Op Experience​

The exact co-op details are not known, yet.

Previews:
Rise of the Ronin is Team Ninja‘s first-ever open-world game.

Attachments

• 1704044032223.png
    1704044032223.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
they massively improved world building from NioH. every game got better and better. now we gonna get 3 cities.
stories are solid too, characters are great too. let see how everything going to gel together in one open world game.
Put massive hours into both Niohs my major gripe is it does become repetitive towards the end (did not feel tht with GOT) but overall they are great games!

Reactions: Bryank75

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Put massive hours into both Niohs my major gripe is it does become repetitive towards the end (did not feel tht with GOT) but overall they are great games!
I think I put in a hundred hours into Nioh2. The combat is simply amazing.

I will say i found the game extremely unforgiving in places, like deaths out of no where, and that bosses with the tusks that charges at you constantly in the room, he wrecked me.

I loved so much about that game, bar the forge system and upgrading.

This developer knows its shit.

Premier studio tbh

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Co-op confirmed..

Rise of the Ronin​

Core Features​

Local Co-Op
local_icon.png
online_icon.png
local_online_icon.png
syslink_icon.png
Not Supported

Co-Op Extras​

• Downloadable Only
  • Co-Op Campaign
  • Co-Op Specific Content

The Co-Op Experience​

Description​

Japan, 1863. After three centuries of the Tokugawa Shogunate’s oppressive rule, the Black Ships of the West descend upon the nation’s borders and the country falls into a state of turmoil. Amidst the chaos of war, disease and political unrest, a nameless warrior forges their own path, holding the very fate of Japan in their hands.

As a masterless warrior – a Ronin, your destiny is your own. See the story unfold in different ways depending on the choices you make and the characters you ally with along the way. Face critical mission decisions – like whether to assassinate or protect key figures, and shape the course of history through a rich multi-choice system.

Last edited:

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

Co-op confirmed..

Rise of the Ronin​

Core Features​

Local Co-Op
local_icon.png
online_icon.png
local_online_icon.png
syslink_icon.png
Not Supported

Co-Op Extras​

• Downloadable Only
  • Co-Op Campaign
  • Co-Op Specific Content

The Co-Op Experience​

Description​

Japan, 1863. After three centuries of the Tokugawa Shogunate’s oppressive rule, the Black Ships of the West descend upon the nation’s borders and the country falls into a state of turmoil. Amidst the chaos of war, disease and political unrest, a nameless warrior forges their own path, holding the very fate of Japan in their hands.

As a masterless warrior – a Ronin, your destiny is your own. See the story unfold in different ways depending on the choices you make and the characters you ally with along the way. Face critical mission decisions – like whether to assassinate or protect key figures, and shape the course of history through a rich multi-choice system.
so not an exclusive as they claimed. fucking lyers.