RISE OF THE RONIN Preview |OT| 3/21/24 Fast travel info. 51 trophies, 96 GB & more!

PlacidusaX

Veteran
24 Oct 2022
Yeah, I doubt the world or combat will be as boring as ass creed. Hopefully it's more akin to Ghost of T which blows Assn Creed out of the water imo.
I don't like or have time for any of that terrible series games.

GOT is good but I want non human enemies.
Regardless if it rates good I'm buying.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
4-player online COOP. Is this going to blow up like Helldivers 👀

Yeah coop was mentioned months ago. It was part of the thread title and in OP but I had to remove it from title to make room.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Co-op confirmed..

Yasuda: It will be a cooperative play on a mission-by-mission basis

Rise of the Ronin​

Co-Op Features in the PlayStation 5 Version

Core Features​

Local Co-Op
local_icon.png
Not SupportedOnline Co-Op
online_icon.png
3 PlayersCombo Co-Op (Local + Online)
local_online_icon.png
Not SupportedLAN Play or System Link
syslink_icon.png
Not Supported

Co-Op Extras​

• Downloadable Only
  • Co-Op Campaign
  • Co-Op Specific Content

The Co-Op Experience​

The exact co-op details are not known, yet.

Description​

Japan, 1863. After three centuries of the Tokugawa Shogunate’s oppressive rule, the Black Ships of the West descend upon the nation’s borders and the country falls into a state of turmoil. Amidst the chaos of war, disease and political unrest, a nameless warrior forges their own path, holding the very fate of Japan in their hands.

As a masterless warrior – a Ronin, your destiny is your own. See the story unfold in different ways depending on the choices you make and the characters you ally with along the way. Face critical mission decisions – like whether to assassinate or protect key figures, and shape the course of history through a rich multi-choice system.
@Gods&Monsters

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters