Rise of the Ronin - PS5 Tech Review - A Superb Action RPG... But Can It Sustain 60FPS?

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
I disagree that performance mode is best, if you like eye candy play in quality mode. It looks good and you can see shadows, there are no shadows in ray tracing mode.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Yeah that's why I said "at times" lol. I'm not here to hate on the game as I will pick it up when it gets a price drop as I don't think I'm willing to pay full price for it anymore. But I've always been vocal on how this game looks... There's still no excuse
I was on offense about graphics too, but after 35h, i was wrong, it looks better then anticipated.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I disagree that performance mode is best, if you like eye candy play in quality mode. It looks good and you can see shadows, there are no shadows in ray tracing mode.
I play on graphics mode with unlocked framerate. I see nothing wrong at all. People are crazy with unbelievably high standards.

Graphics whores and pixel counters like the fat slobs at DF.

This is a thread about the technicalities of the game? What do you want people to comment on in here? Do you see Dragon's Dogma in the OP posted?

This is a PS5 game, it looks a late gen PS3 at times it will be criticized, comparing it to Switch games is even more ridiculous.
What happened is that I saw a comment that shook me to my core in the Ronin OT so I went looking for the guilty party and I found it here with the usuals PCMR.

And you 👿

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I play on graphics mode with unlocked framerate. I see nothing wrong at all. People are crazy with unbelievably high standards.

Graphics whores and pixel counters like the fat slobs at DF.

What happened is that I saw a comment that shook me to my core in the Ronin OT so I went looking for the guilty party and I found it here with the usuals PCMR.

And you 👿
Well I don't hate on games if I don't like a game I'll tend to avoid talking about it most times. I had intentions to buy his before Stellar Blade came out but I will now wait for price cuts after seeig more gameplay footage.

I don't care about graphics that much as I think we've hit a stage where games aren't necessarily ugly. But everything about this games presentation comes across dated 😬

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Dial back on idiotic comments, i'm sure, you can do it.
Doubt Reaction GIF

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Well I don't hate on games if I don't like a game I'll tend to avoid talking about it most times. I had intentions to buy his before Stellar Blade came out but I will now wait for price cuts after seeig more gameplay footage.

I don't care about graphics that much as I think we've hit a stage where games aren't necessarily ugly. But everything about this games presentation comes across dated 😬
Thank you for the explanation. I'll sheath my katana for now but next time your head is flying all the way to Mexico.

Regards,
❤️

• Heart
Reactions: Danja1187