ROG Ally X - 2TB model will cost $900. Release Date December 9th

11 Jul 2024
I am as forced to buy a PC as I was to buy a PS5, a PS4 Pro, a PS4, a PS Vita, a PSP Go, a PSP, a PS2, a Wii, a Gamecube, a DS, a DSi, a Gameboy Advance, a NES and a Dreamcast plus hundreds of games for these consoles.

Games are games. Only complete idiots do platform warring. You're knocking on the wrong door, here.
The fact that you needed a whole paragraph to reply to my sarcasm is kinda hilarious ngl

• haha
Reactions: voke

thicc_girls_are_teh_best

Veteran
Icon Extra
24 Jun 2022
Funny to see the pricing of High-End handhelds.
Nintendo fanboys: "Switch 2 will be on par with PS4 Pro and play 4K games with DSSL. Switch 2 will be 400 bucks. 🤓"

Ofc Nintendo will magically make the expensive components cheaper. 💀
Nintendo fans are so delusional.

Well Nintendo will benefit from economies of scale that ASUS simply don't have. That gets them cheaper pricing on components in mass bulk, which in theory can mean a cheaper price for a comparative product.

Truth is we still don't know what the price of Switch 2 will be but rumors heavily suggest there is at least a $399 SKU. And given leaked specs, it likely will hit around PS4 Pro/Series S performance levels when it's docked. Neither of these seem ridiculous IMO.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Are they ditching the spyware operating system?
It come with Windows but have the option to install any OS you wish.
The issue was that SteamOS doesn't support it officially right now.

But that is to be fixed soon because Valve announced that they release a new version of SteamOS with support to Rog Ally and others 3rd-party handhelds.

You still have to format and install the others OS yourself.