Rumor/Assumptions, Firesprite-Sony first party studio is collapsing.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
I love the brain dead take that Sony can't miss the GaaS / Live Service bullshit because they'll lose on big money.

Yey the most profitable of the three big ones is Nintendo, who doesn't partake in that shit.
They don’t need to. Lol

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
But Sony has to spend a truck of money to develop and market those games that sell millions. Also those first party games drop in price pretty fast for the most part. Specially on physical where folks buy them, beat them and sell them to recoup some money.

Nintendo can sell you Mario Kart (Now with new hat) have it looking like a PS3 game and sell 50M at full price.

Why didn't Bloodborne and the Demons souls remake sell gangbusters then? They won't unless release on the platform where the main audience is.
PS5 version of Ragnarok brand new is still $70. Lol

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Nintendo can pack a few roms and sell them for 60 USD to legions of millennial western manchilds and eastern salaryman playing on their train commute. They also have the Mario movie and theme parks.

Sony and MS don't have that advantage.
its pretty stupid and moronic to think sony or a anyone can do the bs nintendo does,mothertrucka nintendo does that because they have charte blanche from the media and the users,they can do a mediocre pokemon or any shit and people will cheer and buy like there is no tomorrow,sony doesnt have that

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
its pretty stupid and moronic to think sony or a anyone can do the bs nintendo does,mothertrucka nintendo does that because they have charte blanche from the media and the users,they can do a mediocre pokemon or any shit and people will cheer and buy like there is no tomorrow,sony doesnt have that
Definitely a completely separate set of rules for Nintendo. If any of their games released on other platforms, under a different name, they'd be massacred by criticism.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I have to admit that his BS detector is more finely tuned than mine, he was on that shit immediately lol
Is @JAHGamer going to get unbanned now that we know he was right about Sleepy Brown?
Thank you...I shouldn't have even been banned...after the first "insult" i didn't insult him again, but it's ok. Anyone still holding on to that DeekeTweak graph is 100% an annoying Xbox fanboy. He tried to come off as neutral on certain posts but he wasn't fooling anyone.