ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Pretty sure they did
Maybe some different interpretation?
They talked about their games that for me is what they have today, the community they build… not future games.

From what aí understand new projects were meant to be PlayStation exclusives with PC late… Xbox is out of the equation.

Reactions: Bryank75

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Maybe this they won’t make exclusives was referring to already existing franchises. Honestly Jim Ryan can’t be this dumb to buy a gaming company for close to $4B without getting any benefits. Destiny III will be on Xbox and new IPs PS5 and PC only.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ethomaz
D

Deleted member 417

Maybe this they won’t make exclusives was referring to already existing franchises. Honestly Jim Ryan can’t be this dumb to buy a gaming company for close to $4B without getting any benefits. Destiny III will be on Xbox and new IPs PS5 and PC only.
It'll be shocking and disappointing if they're not working on Destiny for VR2.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
It seems this is the project which was years before the buyout in active development. Looks like this one will be on Xbox too.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I hope the destiny engine gets a significant upgrade. Bungies art style is not enough to make up for that last gen engine going into the PS5

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Looks like you fed a bunch of 70s/80s era "real" sci-fi images to an AI, I don't believe it.