Rumor: Dragon Age Veilguard Pre-Orders are really bad

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Dragon-Age-1.png

Two sources report that Dragon Age Veilguard is bad:

YouTuber Doctor Disaster shared, “I have an acquaintance in the retail world, someone who runs nine stores that sells video games. And I am hearing that these ratios that we’re seeing in damn near every video released for Dragon Age: The Veilguard, these ratios are correlating with piss poor pre-sales data. People are not connecting with The Veilguard because Dragon Age games are supposed to be dark and gritty and this just looks completely soft.”
Craig Skistimas aka Stuttering Craig who owns and hosts the Side Scrollers Podcast channel informed That Park Place that his retail source, who previously indicated that pre-order sales for both Star Wars Outlaws and Assassin’s Creed Shadows, pre-orders for Dragon Age: The Veilguard are “not Astro Bot numbers.”
Source

• Informative
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Not Astrobot numbers??? Does that mean Astrobot had high pre-orders? I never heard about it until now. I didn't think the hype was that high in the "real world".

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022

How many threads are you gonna make about this?

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Just looking at the Picture tells me all i need to know. Hideous character designs for the "modern audience," western publisher, which tells me shallow gameplay and DEI, Sweet baby inc agenda around every corner. I hope it fails.

• fire
Reactions: Landiri

Summer Nightmares

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2023

How many threads are you gonna make about this?

Don't you dare question John Elden Ring.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
The Qunari look awful in this game. They need to stick with showing the other races for the random generated Rook. I'm not too bother by the new artstyle but ugh the Qunari got butchered by it in this game for sure.