Salalah, Oman
Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

At least I got @Sircaw .
I'm constantly flabbergasted whenever I visit forums and folks are seriously talking about this shit. every DA post has to do with chest and ass size..... dawg just get a woman with nice chest and ass IRL?

If i talk to a stranger saying " hey I like games " ill be playing DAV soon! and dude responds "DEI WOKE ass and tit sliders do nothing trans game director!" I would assume the guy is a complete loser. have like a little bit of self awareness.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
I'm constantly flabbergasted whenever I visit forums and folks are seriously talking about this shit. every DA post has to do with chest and ass size..... dawg just get a woman with nice chest and ass IRL?

I don't play with female characters if offered the option, I just saw a band traveling on a wagon and decided to ride it. Also @Sircaw barely has a serviceable ass.

I'm married as well, lol.

Reactions: voke

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
None of you DEI hating chuds get any pussy IRL, makes a lot of sense why you'd need a video game character to do the trick. I cannot imagine taking it any more seriously than corporate pandering (which has existed for decades)
it is moronic comment whatsoever, it nothing to do with IRL, even girls prefer beautiful women. what you gonna say, women can't get pussy in real life even through they are straight? WTF is this nonsense? what if gay prefer beautiful women in games, what, they can't get those too?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
None of you DEI hating chuds get any pussy IRL, makes a lot of sense why you'd need a video game character to do the trick. I cannot imagine taking it any more seriously than corporate pandering (which has existed for decades)
You are absolutely right 🫡

Reactions: Ico

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024

its probably a lost cause, you have people creating threads to talk about alloy, the boss from metal gear delta, angela from silent hill 2, and every character creator these days, gotta start calling this place gooner era, or virginera, and no one would even be able to question it, since the amount of moaning and whining over digital woman physical appearance is way bigger than any gameplay discussion

• fire
Reactions: Danja

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
it is moronic comment whatsoever, it nothing to do with IRL, even girls prefer beautiful women. what you gonna say, women can't get pussy in real life even through they are straight? WTF is this nonsense? what if gay prefer beautiful women in games, what, they can't get those too?
I love big ass, tits and curves myself, not denying that! But not so much to the point where the sight of a regular NPC will cause me to outrage about my dick not getting up enough. I'd expect that behavior from a child who recently discovered masturbation. but hey, that's just me 🤷‍♂️

Just because it's "preferred" doesn't mean we have to make noise every time. When it comes to this topic I'm on neither side, more so on the side of "why the fuck do yall care so much?"

• fire
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Danja and Ico
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
I love big ass, tits and curves myself, not denying that! But not so much to the point where the sight of a regular NPC will cause me to outrage about my dick not getting up enough. I'd expect that behavior from a child who recently discovered masturbation. but hey, that's just me 🤷‍♂️

Just because it's "preferred" doesn't mean we have to make noise every time. When it comes to this topic I'm on neither side, more so on the side of "why the fuck do yall care so much?"

Problem here is these "female" bodies are closer to males. I don't like playing games as stupidly sexualized as Stellar Blade, Neir etc, nor playing as a female. But I like Aloy, Ellie because they're not distracting to me and make sense to the lore.

But I also don't like the extreme opposite represented here.

Reactions: voke

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
Problem here is these "female" bodies are closer to males.

i mean... if the only girls you see are OF models you would think so, if you see a fair share of regular girls naked you wouldnt bro, i swear, gamers are always letting it slip that they arent used to being next to real women... is this screenshot all over again

gamer-roasted-female-peach-fuzz-beard-aloy-horizon-forbidden-west-jesse-cox-18.jpg

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
i mean... if the only girls you see are OF models you would think so, if you see a fair share of regular girls naked you wouldnt bro, i swear, gamers are always letting it slip that they arent used to being next to real women... is this screenshot all over again

gamer-roasted-female-peach-fuzz-beard-aloy-horizon-forbidden-west-jesse-cox-18.jpg
this has to win some type of virgin award bc LMFAO. way to expose the fact they been alone in the desert for AWHILE

@Ico ty as you are constantly reminding me other sane people such as yourself visit this site

• haha
Reactions: Bo_Hazem
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman

Why not have the part where I said I like Aloy and Ellie? Actually I think Aloy is the best female character in gaming (my favorite) and the one that makes a huge sense as well as she's more of an agile/distant warrior than a brawler which she always gets overpowered by big males at close proximity without her spear and bow.

Aloy is also very beautiful, not sure what are people drinking. I prefer "natural" looking females.

This doesn't make me approve any extreme side. Stellar Blade character is extremely stupid to me, but sexy as fuck but not interested in playing as a slut, same as Neir so these are games that I simply skip.