Rumor: Dragon Age Veilguard Pre-Orders are really bad

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Why not have the part where I said I like Aloy and Ellie? Actually I think Aloy is the best female character in game and the one that makes a huge sense as well as she's more of an agile/distant warrior than a brawler which she always gets overpowered by big males at close proximity without her spear and bow.

Aloy is also very beautiful, not sure what are people drinking. I prefer "natural" looking females.

This doesn't make me approve any extreme side. Stellar Blade character is extremely stupid to me, but sexy as fuck but not interested in playing as a slut, same as Neir so these are games that I simply skip.
I can get down with what you are saying, you don't like playing the doll characters. It's really just preference..... Me personally I'm okay with a 2B, Aloy, EVE..... if the game is good than it's good IMO.... sex appeal is a none factor to me to consider a game great.

Reactions: Danja and Bo_Hazem
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
I can get down with what you are saying, you don't like playing the doll characters. It's really just preference..... Me personally I'm okay with a 2B, Aloy, EVE..... if the game is good than it's good IMO.... sex appeal is a none factor to me to consider a game great.

I just prefer playing as a man, because these fights are mainly a man's duty. The new Lara Croft as well, despite being extremely sexy, she's still making sense and I don't mind playing her. Any straight man would love sexy women, but to me female "protagonists" usually break my immersion like overpowering massively built blokes in 1-to-1 brawls.

Colin Jost Speech GIF by PBS NewsHour

Reactions: voke

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
this has to win some type of virgin award bc LMFAO. way to expose the fact they been alone in the desert for AWHILE

@Ico ty as you are constantly reminding me other sane people such as yourself visit this site

gotta back up the good people around here in those mindless discussions, or else the whole place will become the concord threads lol

Why not have the part where I said I like Aloy and Ellie? Actually I think Aloy is the best female character in gaming (my favorite) and the one that makes a huge sense as well as she's more of an agile/distant warrior than a brawler which she always gets overpowered by big males at close proximity without her spear and bow.

Aloy is also very beautiful, not sure what are people drinking. I prefer "natural" looking females.

This doesn't make me approve any extreme side. Stellar Blade character is extremely stupid to me, but sexy as fuck but not interested in playing as a slut, same as Neir so these are games that I simply skip.

i quoted only the part my comment was meant to reply, torwards the DA characters, nothing personal or ulterior about it. its just that this discourse that women that arent extra hot have men bodies is just silly

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
When it comes to this topic I'm on neither side, more so on the side of "why the fuck do yall care so much?"

This.

All I care about is if the combat/gameplay and game itself as a whole is good or better. Dragon Age looks like it's going to be great. Can't freaking wait!!

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
even collectors box is purple. this will be shit

The box is purple because the game's director, a trans woman, said this was going to be the most LGBTQ+ pandering game ever made.

That's why you can create a character with breast removal surgery scars but you can't make a female character with a female looking ass or breasts larger than B cups. It's self insertion.

• they're_right_you_know
  • sad
Reactions: Bo_Hazem and rofif

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I'm constantly flabbergasted whenever I visit forums and folks are seriously talking about this shit. every DA post has to do with chest and ass size..... dawg just get a woman with nice chest and ass IRL?

If i talk to a stranger saying " hey I like games " ill be playing DAV soon! and dude responds "DEI WOKE ass and tit sliders do nothing trans game director!" I would assume the guy is a complete loser. have like a little bit of self awareness.
You’d be less flabbergasted if you had any awareness of the culture wars. Until then all this is simply over your head.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
You’d be less flabbergasted if you had any awareness of the culture wars. Until then all this is simply over your head.

With all due respect to them, I'm 100% they are aware of it. Even kids at school in the West are in the receiving end of this garbage. You can't have an internet and not be aware of it, no matter how dumb and naive you can be.

Here every LGBT flag/affiliation in my country is faced by law and could end with business closure, jail, fines, and deportation but nearly every kid here is aware of this BS.

You can be gay or whatever, but just don't express it nor film it/celebrate it.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
I'm constantly flabbergasted whenever I visit forums and folks are seriously talking about this shit. every DA post has to do with chest and ass size..... dawg just get a woman with nice chest and ass IRL?

If i talk to a stranger saying " hey I like games " ill be playing DAV soon! and dude responds "DEI WOKE ass and tit sliders do nothing trans game director!" I would assume the guy is a complete loser. have like a little bit of self awareness.
The woke director purposely limit the size of chest and ass for a reason

Hes obviously conflating his self ego into this game ( to pander to trans women like him and no women should be alowed to have bigger ass and breast than trans women)

Not to mention the wierd surgery scar in a medieval videogame ( a symbolic reflection of gender change)

Youre either too dumb/naive for refusing to see that message

Last edited:

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Holy Shit guys neither Dragon Age nor Bioware deserve this amount of discussion, They are just like Bethesda and are washed up. Buy Ys X nordics, that game deserves your money more than whatever bioware shits out.

• thisistheway
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bo_Hazem and Airbus

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
With all due respect to them, I'm 100% they are aware of it. Even kids at school in the West are in the receiving end of this garbage. You can't have an internet and not be aware of it, no matter how dumb and naive you can be.

Here every LGBT flag/affiliation in my country is faced by law and could end with business closure, jail, fines, and deportation but nearly every kid here is aware of this BS.

They indoctrinating and grooming from the young age because it easiest to brainwash.

Good, that's how it should be in healthy society.

• Shake
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022

I dunno, maybe he’s a young one and doesn’t realise the videogame issues are just but one skirmish in the grander matter of an ideological battle in culture.

Men with cock and balls competing in women’s sports. People that should be sound of mind pushing these fringe lifestyles at the expense of 99% of the population, devaluing a women’s worth.

Institutions removing the cherished word of Mother replacing it with ridiculous thrases like birthing person or people who menstruate.

The tail should never wag the dog.

It all started with entire schools banning peanut butter because one kid may be allergic.

Edit: alternatively, people that reduce these issues to virgins needing a gf etc because game actively works against the feminine form are the cultural warriors attempting to push the ideologies dividing and destroying society. Although I’d surmise majority are autistic and simply parroting their programming.

Last edited:

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Art direction more cartoony to market to kids…. Top scars… it’s in attempt to normalize mutilation.

I have nothing nice to say. It’s fucked up
I just realized this

So thats whats the weird big buble head is all about to make it kids friendly

How deceptive and cunning of them

Last edited:
Reactions: Bo_Hazem