|Rumor| Sea of Thieves: Stephen Totillo is confident it is definitely coming to PlayStation.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
How it is rumors if it is definitely coming? 😂
With all that rowing you did in god of war, this game should be perfect for you.
God Of War Boat GIF by PlayStation

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
MS is a leech, would be funny if this becomes more successful than Concord, Fairgame$ etc. It is pretty popular on Steam.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
If this is announced on today SoP I'll do my best to give it a pass even if it bombs. :ROFLMAO:

I want Xbox to fail way more than I want PlayStation to succeed. This garbage Xbox brand just keeps coming back from the dead.

Die Season 3 GIF by The Office

• haha
Reactions: Cool hand luke

MScarpa

28 Jul 2022
I think that's great. It's a fun game even if it's not my cup of tea. More people to play the better.

Reactions: Jim Ryan

gokuss4

28 Jan 2023
Man the meltdown will be insane if the announcement will be in the SOP 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
i think they'll put Halo Infinite on PlayStation, the game is failing to retain players despite new seasons

Reactions: pop
24 Jun 2022
Man the meltdown will be insane if the announcement will be in the SOP 🤣🤣🤣🤣

TBH I'd rather that slot be reserved for a new Tomba or UmJammer Lammy game, or another remake of a classic PlayStation IP or new game altogether. I think just putting up a Sea of Thieves trailer to the PlayStation channel with an accompanying blog post and Twitter post would be enough to get the word out.

That said, I do think SoT on PlayStation (and also sure it'd come to Switch 2) could do pretty well. It's kind of unique for a GaaS theme-wise and nothing else on the horizon much like it (pirate-themed GaaS) outside of Skull & Bones which seems to be in a perpetual state of hell.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
This is one rumor the gaming leaks subreddit refuses to even acknowledge, despite coming from a source way more credible than who they normally post.