|Rumor| Sea of Thieves: Stephen Totillo is confident it is definitely coming to PlayStation.

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
If Sea of Thieves was to ever be shown during a Sony event, it would be a PlayStation Showcase, not a State of Play in my opinion. Also, if Sea of Thieves does eventually release on PlayStation, it's going to be massive, guaranteed.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
TBH out of all the Xbox games, Ive always been interested in Sea of Theives and Grounded. So that would be great

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
That would truly be the end, if not for purely symbolic reasons.
And so it shall be the end.

It would probably sell 1-5 million easy. MS would be stupid not to make pure profit on this. But they are stupid….

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
TBH out of all the Xbox games, Ive always been interested in Sea of Theives and Grounded. So that would be great
Grounded is decent, sea of thieves is trash, rare wasted a really good premise by having jack shit in the game. no faction warfare, no guilds, no large scale sea battles
everything sucks

Reactions: Cool hand luke

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Sea of theives was a hit back in the day tho. Lots of people liked it.

No

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023

No
Metacritic doesn't determine if a game is a hit or not. Sea of thieves was popular and streamed a lot

• haha

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023

No
That was when the game was barebones and had little content. Rare has added a lot of content since then.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
To think I have a Rare game in my Top 3 all-time.

This is the trash they're doing now. Just seeing the port in the PS store with the Rare logo would be depressive. Some studios are meant to die.

Only "exclusives" I'm really looking forward to on PS is Killer Instinct, Halo MC and Gears Collection (1-3). 4, 5 are super mid. Maybe a Banjo remaster too.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know