Rumor: Sony is working on multiple Remakes and Remasters for 2024 & 2025

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
bloodborne-bluepoint-remake.jpg

The information is via Silknight:

Sony has yet to stop the remaster machine, and currently, there are a couple of remakes in the pipeline. However, 2025 is shaping up to be a significant year for the brand.
I understand that some people may feel demotivated by the announcement of some remasters or even remakes, but keep in mind that these developments are undergoing a very lengthy process, and it's necessary to shake things up a bit.
Source

Killzone will not be one of them

Last edited by a moderator:
  • haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom and Sircaw

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Where is the bluepoint/bloodborne image coming from? nothing like that was mentioned by Silknight from what I saw.

All these remasters are pretty exciting, but Sony needs to stop coming in at full price. For me, literally every single PC port so far other than Helldivers would be a double dip. I want these games in my Steam library, but i'm never going to double dip for > $30.

gee, why aren't these full priced catalog ports from 3 years ago selling as much as the day 1 launch... I can't understand...
PXL-20240307-160018406.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Where is the bluepoint/bloodborne image coming from? nothing like that was mentioned by Silknight from what I saw.

All these remasters are pretty exciting, but Sony needs to stop coming in at full price. For me, literally every single PC port so far other than Helldivers would be a double dip for me. I want these games in my Steam library, but i'm never going to double dip for > $30.

Jus ta random pic i got from google, nothing special lol

Reactions: flaccidsnake

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Bro this is just regurgitated info that has been put in all the other threads.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Merge it then :p
Nah it's OK but you know this guy has said alot of things and I merge most because it's alot of stuff tht has been discussed previously or should be part of another thread. We can literally take every sentence from him and make a thread lol. Like the Bloodborne one that has been rumored for over a decade! Lol smh.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: John Elden Ring

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
I dont mind full price or close to full price. Those games are new to me so... Besides Bloodborne and demons souls are games worthy of that price tag.

That being said, regional pricing is pretty terrible but that's a given for Sony in either console abd PC.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Think of the most absurd remasters or remakes and it's probably what we are going to get.

Horizon Zero Dawn Remake, God of War 2018 Remastered, SoTC Remake Remastered.

• sad
Reactions: kuzon and JAHGamer

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I don't want to replay Bloodborne without knowing a sequel is otw. Obviously ill buy it, but cmon man that game was 9 years ago. It;s already gotten 500h of my time

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Please give me a Jak & Daxter as well as a Resistance remake trilogy!!! Thanks Sony!!!

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
All these remasters are pretty exciting, but Sony needs to stop coming in at full price. For me, literally every single PC port so far other than Helldivers would be a double dip.
Nah, they should keep the prices high because their idea is to continue milking the moneys of the PC players like you who want to buy their games on PC instead of buying a PS5 and play them there.

• Surprised
Reactions: flaccidsnake

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
I wonder how many of those remasters will launch simultaneously on PC?

This is why Sony have dominated the market; rehashes, remakes and remasters instead of new IPs

Oh wait.

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
I can really care less for these remakes/remaster if anything it just confirms that they’ll end up on PC anyways which will be the definitive way to play the remakes/remasters

• they're_right_you_know

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Nah, they should keep the prices high because their idea is to continue milking the moneys of the PC players like you who want to buy their games on PC instead of buying a PS5 and play them there.
The problem is there charging there playerbase high while on PC is cheaper or discounted. GOT is $50 when it should be $70 PS really making PC the best way to play PS games & at a cheaper price then there own platform.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Sony isn't even bothering with PS1/PS2/PS3 games, fans have been asking for a Legend of the Dragoon remake for years and they give us a Horizon Zero Dawn remaster?

They can eat a dick!!!
I would kill for a inFAMOUS 1 & 2 remake but then again as a PS gamer I’ll be getting these remakes/remaster on PC so i won’t ever be milk by PS remaking & remastering these games in 10 years from now + mods could add future content, modes, perspective changes you never know

• they're_right_you_know