|Rumor| Starfield

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Well this is cool and all but I'll wait for the switch 2 port. Well maybe a few years after launch and the game's down to like 20-10 bucks lol.

Yeah I know it's stupid like why port it but to me it can be more fun trying to see how well they optimize a game like this one on a lower end device.

Reactions: pop

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF
have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Phil the unwise?
I thought not. It's not a story the xbots would tell you.

• haha
Reactions: Box and Bryank75

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
It feels annoying to having been banned for “trolling” or platform wars from forum for saying the truth about Xbox.
Game pass is not sustainable
Xbox is third place
And everything else
That kind of moderation is exactly why I quit posting at other forums and why IE exists. Can’t participate in a forum that doesn’t allow you to plainly speak facts.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
How is this a rumour? It's been known for damn near two years that Bethesda/zenimax games won't be exclusives. I've banged this drum for years.

Next you'll be telling me TES 6 won't be exclusive.

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Well this is cool and all but I'll wait for the switch 2 port. Well maybe a few years after launch and the game's down to like 20-10 bucks lol.
Watch nintendo just be nintendo and make it so that switch games cant be player on their next console, and every goddamn nintendo fanboy pretend that its okay, just like every anti consumer decision Nintendo ever made.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Bots that have Xbox as their entire identity are fine? PeterOvo is taking it fine at least when it comes to public twitter appearances