S. Squad: Kill Justice League out in a few days, press still haven't received codes for review. |UP| Game pulled from early access, completion glitch.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
These are the things companies do to confiscate and try to trick us in knowing a games worth.

Reactions: Darth Vader

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Wasn't Rocksteady hit with layoff too? If Suicide Squad doesn't meet financial sales target, ooooh boy. And the fact that Warner Bros. is still in the shit hole.....dicey.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
This has a bit of faux outrage to it.

Apparently the campaign is playable solo and with drop-in co-op. Any endgame content would need servers to go live to actually play as intended etc…. You could have press go thru the earlier stages of the campaign solo while still be gated from public servers and the meat and potatoes endgame… which I’m sure this game will have nothing worth playing.

I also don’t expect suicide squad to deliver on any of that or have anything of the sort. It’s another one and done co-op campaign disguised as gaas with zero reasons to play. I’ll be surprised if it’s not dead-on-arrival.

I won’t be surprised Helldivers doesn’t have reviews at launch either. This isn’t necessarily a quality concern but how it is with online games.

Nothing is worse than those invite “review” events where critics give fake bs reviews based on after 6 hours of gameplay. Those are previews… not reviews… but sadly that’s how many game critics conduct themselves these days… like hacks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
All I know is after the previews and closed beta majority ppl said theybwouidbt buy it so idk. Not looking good for it but you never know. I was told Days Gone was a 70ish game and when I played it it was one of the best games I ever played.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Buy it and support talent, thank you! 😎

Don't support garbage. I will better support games like Banisher.

You two need to get Palworld now.

Friends Hug GIF by MOODMAN

• haha
Reactions: Danja

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
I see Suicide Squad being a high 60's/low 70's rated game from critics but I think those who play it, especially those who are into looter shooters will enjoy it for the most part. But we'll see.