S. Squad: Kill Justice League out in a few days, press still haven't received codes for review. |UP| Game pulled from early access, completion glitch.

Wraith Phantom

22 Jun 2022
Good I dont trust the press. At least we know these freeloaders are not paid shills.

It's good the press is blocked.The devs can control and market their game without sabotage. BUT THE ONLY WAY TO TRUST THE DEVS IS A LIVE PLAYTHROUGH.

Im all for devs skipping press. But they cannot run from not showing us real live game play. Otherwise they are just a crooked as the press.

Reactions: Vertigo
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Good I dont trust the press. At least we know these freeloaders are not paid shills.

It's good the press is blocked.The devs can control and market their game without sabotage. BUT THE ONLY WAY TO TRUST THE DEVS IS A LIVE PLAYTHROUGH.

Im all for devs skipping press. But they cannot run from not showing us real live game play. Otherwise they are just a crooked as the press.
💪 Agree.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Wow day one game break.

I don’t recall hearing about any stress tests etc being ran either. Big ooff.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Sigh… I’m glad to see this go up in flames instantly. But this could legit end Rocksteady. I loved the Arkham trilogy… I don’t see how anyone thought this could work.

Charge some dumbass capeshit dork $100 for an early access scam… for that shit not to work. Servers offline. Thanks for the cash loser.

I’m concerned Helldivers might launch broken too tbh since they also haven’t bothered to test servers there either.

What’s going on here!?

Whomever pushed Suicide Squad as the next big thing at WB and DC for these last few years … should be fired.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Sigh… I’m glad to see this go up in flames instantly. But this could legit end Rocksteady. I loved the Arkham trilogy… I don’t see how anyone thought this could work.

Charge some dumbass capeshit dork $100 for an early access scam… for that shit not to work. Servers offline. Thanks for the cash loser.

I’m concerned Helldivers might launch broken too tbh since they also haven’t bothered to test servers there either.

What’s going on here!?

Whomever pushed Suicide Squad as the next big thing at WB and DC for these last few years … should be fired.
Plz don't salt Helldivers lol

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Looks like it is going to be somehow worst than anyone imagined, what a shitshow. This shows how easy it is to destroy a once respectable studio.

Ima wait till this hits $20 in a month..
I'll wait until the end of the universe.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Pardon my French but if the Avengers couldn't work why in God's name would they think this would? 🤔

They were all so thirsty for that GAAS trend money...

And PlayStation are guilty too but came so late to this overrated party.

Hope they have all learned.

Reactions: reziel