S. Squad: Kill Justice League out in a few days, press still haven't received codes for review. |UP| Game pulled from early access, completion glitch.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I see Suicide Squad being a high 60's/low 70's rated game from critics but I think those who play it, especially those who are into looter shooters will enjoy it for the most part. But we'll see.
Its a skinner box so they had damn better enjoy it. But then people liked the first 30 hours of Avengers too until the campaign was over and they were stuck killing AIMbots for eternity.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Its a skinner box so they had damn better enjoy it. But then people liked the first 30 hours of Avengers too until the campaign was over and they were stuck killing AIMbots for eternity.
Avengers was OK, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I never finished it though and that Says alot

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Avengers was OK, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I never finished it though and that Says alot

Avengers was riding the hype train over the success of the cinematic universe too.
But yeah Avengers was ok but it could have been so much better, a real shame.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
IGN crying thy are not getting a review code at all alluding to it having to do with how they handled the preview.