SBI: Namco game Unknown 9 lives up to it's name. Release imminent and no-one bats an eye.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
maybe they spent all the budget on hiring the b grade actress otherwise this game just proves some people are just not good enough at making games

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Exicide

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
Don't know what kind of SBI "features" are in the game, but I lost any interest in it (as it actually seemed to have an interesting concept) the moment I saw some gameplay.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
Where did the DEI movement and shoehorning begin? Gamer side? No. You call it grifting. Others call it making a stand against agendas being pushed into a medium where it has no place whatsoever. Games are meant as a form of escapism from the drudgeries of normal everyday life.

Gamers in general don't want current day society BS in their games. They want to ESCAPE it. Companies like SBI are terrorists using fear mongering against devs. Calling everyone who dont agree bigots, homophobes, etc, etc. Inclusiveness is fine. No-one should be felt left out. But don't force it in a narrative which wasn't meant for this.

Perfect example would be the Transgender Stormtrooper lately. WHY!?!?!?!?! Does it add to the lore/ story? NO. Does it elevate the show to a new height? NO.
Does it fit the story? NO. Its shoehorned in because they can. And this is where the crux lies.

Putting in people of color is no problem for me. But letting an Obese woman run like a gazelle and jump like there is no gravity (Concord) just shows how clueless the industry has become.

Star Wars Outlaws: They wanted a "normal woman". We got a minger who can judo chop a Stormtrooper on the helmet and instantly knock him out. IT DOESNT FIT!!!

Its double standards like this along with the whole "If you don't agree you're a racist bigot" narrative which should be shot down with a cannon.
All these narrative consultation agencies have the most mysoganist kinds of people at the helm. You know, the type that thinks everyone who as much as lightly criticize something should be cancelled. Kim Belair, Chris Kindred.

Just because you could doesn't mean you should.

Companies are now alienating their fans and playerbase for a group of morons who are easily offended. They are catering to a crowd of purple haired neckbeards and people with an existential crisis because that's where the whole they/them nonsense came from, these people were never engaged in gaming in the first place.

The "modern audience" doesn't play games. Numbers have shown that. But devs keep playing the do-gooder card by catering to them instead of their long term fans. Who are becoming vocal. Go ahead. Blame them.

Toxic behaviour receives toxic behaviour. You reap what you sow. Eye for an eye, etc.

Yeah games in which developers have used agencies like this should be burned to the ground. The devs clearly don't care about us. So why should we care about their well being?

Everyone is fed up with this brainrot but not making a stand = accepting our fate and the future of videogame storytelling.
And we're not having it.
You dropped this king 👑

• fire
Reactions: Monkeyclaw

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
Where did the DEI movement and shoehorning begin? Gamer side? No. You call it grifting. Others call it making a stand against agendas being pushed into a medium where it has no place whatsoever. Games are meant as a form of escapism from the drudgeries of normal everyday life.

Gamers in general don't want current day society BS in their games. They want to ESCAPE it. Companies like SBI are terrorists using fear mongering against devs. Calling everyone who dont agree bigots, homophobes, etc, etc. Inclusiveness is fine. No-one should be felt left out. But don't force it in a narrative which wasn't meant for this.

Perfect example would be the Transgender Stormtrooper lately. WHY!?!?!?!?! Does it add to the lore/ story? NO. Does it elevate the show to a new height? NO.
Does it fit the story? NO. Its shoehorned in because they can. And this is where the crux lies.

Putting in people of color is no problem for me. But letting an Obese woman run like a gazelle and jump like there is no gravity (Concord) just shows how clueless the industry has become.

Star Wars Outlaws: They wanted a "normal woman". We got a minger who can judo chop a Stormtrooper on the helmet and instantly knock him out. IT DOESNT FIT!!!

Its double standards like this along with the whole "If you don't agree you're a racist bigot" narrative which should be shot down with a cannon.
All these narrative consultation agencies have the most mysoganist kinds of people at the helm. You know, the type that thinks everyone who as much as lightly criticize something should be cancelled. Kim Belair, Chris Kindred.

Just because you could doesn't mean you should.

Companies are now alienating their fans and playerbase for a group of morons who are easily offended. They are catering to a crowd of purple haired neckbeards and people with an existential crisis because that's where the whole they/them nonsense came from, these people were never engaged in gaming in the first place.

The "modern audience" doesn't play games. Numbers have shown that. But devs keep playing the do-gooder card by catering to them instead of their long term fans. Who are becoming vocal. Go ahead. Blame them.

Toxic behaviour receives toxic behaviour. You reap what you sow. Eye for an eye, etc.

Yeah games in which developers have used agencies like this should be burned to the ground. The devs clearly don't care about us. So why should we care about their well being?

Everyone is fed up with this brainrot but not making a stand = accepting our fate and the future of videogame storytelling.
And we're not having it.
Also you are likely arguing with someone from Sweet Baby inc or somewhere. This person has been nonstop giving long hateful tangents on people not mindlessly buying these horrible games

Exicide

Veteran
2 Feb 2024
Also you are likely arguing with someone from Sweet Baby inc or somewhere. This person has been nonstop giving long hateful tangents on people not mindlessly buying these horrible games
Nice try but no, I'm pointing out how the pathetic outrage is overblown and being abused by people who make money off your anger. It's been hijacked by awful people as well, tons of racism over Subnautica 2's preview already.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
It has gotten to the point you can't have ANYTHING that isn't a straight white man in ANY media without idiots calling it DEI or "didn't earn it," being blatantly racist, sexist, homophobic, whatever the fuck. You don't think that it's gone too far?

FaKe OuTrAgE

denzel washington cringe GIF

Fits here properly:

Reactions: Shadow2027

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
You SBI DEI "waaaaaa reeeeee, woman not hot *sob* and lots of non whites! *vomits*" cryers are getting even worse than the whiny bitch made "i must bitch about every micro social injustice and be offended by everything! also white man bad!" crowd.

The fascinating part is how neither side recognizes how absurd they sound, the whole lot of them. You guys think yall are standing up for whats right, but in reality you look more like a foolish, closeminded, ignorant individual that cannot comprehend the fact that no piece of media or art is directly going to appeal to what you view the world as.

The Stellar Blade controversy was hilarious, it was like two armies of idiots clashing into one another.

Companies are now alienating their fans and playerbase for a group of morons who are easily offended
That includes you OP as well. You are literally just acting like them. They get triggered by sexualization, you get triggered by an ugly woman. You fail to realize that you are just as pathetic as they are.

Last edited:
  • haha
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
You SBI DEI "waaaaaa reeeeee, woman not hot *sob* and lots of non whites! *vomits*" cryers are getting even worse than the whiny bitch made "i must bitch about every micro social injustice and be offended by everything! also white man bad!" crowd.

The fascinating part is how neither side recognizes how absurd they sound, the whole lot of them. You guys think yall are standing up for whats right, but in reality you look more like a foolish, closeminded, ignorant individual that cannot comprehend the fact that no piece of media or art is directly going to appeal to what you view the world as.

The Stellar Blade controversy was hilarious, it was like two armies of idiots clashing into one another.
the-wiggles-australia.gif

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Man we are giving this game more attention than the devs probably did while making this game, Let this turd wither away into the annals of mediocrity

• they're_right_you_know

Exicide

Veteran
2 Feb 2024

FaKe OuTrAgE

denzel washington cringe GIF

Fits here properly:

All of your sources is a reviewer saying that Deacon is generic. That is literally all there is to it, it isn't saying they hate white people or whatever you want to believe.

• thinking_hard
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
More like crying of laughter because you spineless losers actually give af about this. I don't even know what the hell this game is but you mentruating women seem to want to advertise it by bitching to randoms instead of just letting it die. Get a tampon please.

More like recognition of all DEI garbage. Only people triggered by this are woke mob and DEI apologists that in their core are 100% with all this BS.

Good and sane people don't encourage racism because of a game preview.

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

All of your sources is a reviewer saying that Deacon is generic. That is literally all there is to it, it isn't saying they hate white people or whatever you want to believe.

They got outraged as well when he was looking at his "future" wife's ass. Kinda funny, really. And Deacon is a great protagonist and the story is far from generic, with the most organic acting ever of any game in the industry.

As long as the degenerates attack good games and normal people, we'll continue to have a red spotlight at all the garbage made by garbage people.

• fire
Reactions: Monkeyclaw

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
More like recognition of all DEI garbage. Only people triggered by this are woke mob and DEI apologists that in their core are 100% with all this BS.
Recognition is the same term they use. If you disagree you are a bigot. In your case, anyone you believe opposes are "woke". I can recognize "DEI" in something and move on with my life and enjoy something for what it is, rather than my whole online persona around how much I hate it. The fact that you think you are any better than them is hilarious. You are the same product, just the other side of the coin that's equally ridiculous.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
That is not that big a change tbh. They mostly tried to make her look older, I guess?
Maybe these fotos are when she ways younger/with great makeup, lighting, "Photoshop" and she now looks older. In The Witcher I found has a different beauty but really liked her.

Maybe it's because of the shadows around her eyes or something like that, but I don't like her face in the game.