SBI: Namco game Unknown 9 lives up to it's name. Release imminent and no-one bats an eye.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Recognition is the same term they use. If you disagree you are a bigot. In your case, anyone you believe opposes are "woke". I can recognize "DEI" in something and move on with my life and enjoy something for what it is, rather than my whole online persona around how much I hate it. The fact that you think you are any better than them is hilarious. You are the same product, just the other side of the coin that's equally ridiculous.

Says the Concord fan.

Ll Cool J Smile GIF by ION

• haha
Reactions: ToTTenTranz

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Number 1259 on Steam with a CCU of 124 😬

30% user rating 😬

Say what you want about the anti-DEI terrorists but they are winning this fight. Publishers need to take action because their future is in jeopardy.

Gamers want big white men with big cocks.

• haha
Reactions: Bo_Hazem and Zzero

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Recognition is the same term they use. If you disagree you are a bigot. In your case, anyone you believe opposes are "woke". I can recognize "DEI" in something and move on with my life and enjoy something for what it is, rather than my whole online persona around how much I hate it. The fact that you think you are any better than them is hilarious. You are the same product, just the other side of the coin that's equally ridiculous.
I can recognize it too, and decide whether or not to buy it anyway with the knowledge that if enough of us say no we will return to the age of many men and sexy women-a clear positive.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
For posterity's sake, here is one of the scumsuckers I'm talking about.

I don't see a problem in the character, but they're mixed race between white and black as it seems so they represent neither race 100%.

Number 1259 on Steam with a CCU of 124 😬

30% user rating 😬

Say what you want about the anti-DEI terrorists but they are winning this fight. Publishers need to take action because their future is in jeopardy.

Gamers want big white men with big cocks.

Haven't seen anyone complaining about Bayek. He's one of AC's most praised protagonists and people, I'm one of them, were/are angry he didn't get a sequel. You can point a lot of games without white people. It's not about race but about the woke message. But for the very same degenerate media they did criticize white protagonists even when they fully fit the Lore so there is some kind of retaliation by some. Also in BF1 or BF5 if you type "white man" it turns into "***** ***" in the chat as shown on AngryJoeShow's stream years back. Wild shit. Funny enough, most of the white-hating is coming from white woke, so I wonder if they got shafted by something along the way that messed up their brains.🤔

Last edited:
  • brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

DarkLordOtaku

18 Oct 2024
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
If the industry crashes "gamers" deserve it

At this point most of the people obsessed with this stuff (from both sides) are grifters or talk more about games than they play them
I usually only see extreme levels of divisiveness on topics like this on gaming forums, from grifters, or in certain discord communities.

I think most people who game are largely insulated from it, and will continue to just buy games their friends are playing, or which have received strong word of mouth.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Monkeyclaw

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
"Sister" the CLONETROOPER you are are referring to has been nothing more than a minor character in two Star Wars novels, she has never been the focus on anything, it was not shoehorned in, she's been a thing for a whole two years and no one batted an eye until people started bitching about trans people even harder, then started digging up everything they could to sow outrage like you're experiencing here, she isn't new, she's BEEN a thing.

Why are you calling her a derogatory slang word when you could literally just say you don't like the way she looks, even though she is not supposed to be this attractive, fair looking woman, she's supposed to be rugged, she's an outlaw, a literal scoundrel. When you don't use an edited-in-poor-taste image to spread a false narrative, she doesn't even look unattractive or unpleasant in the slightest. The VA was happy to be able to bring Kay Vess to life so well in the game as well, Kay is loosely modeled off of her VA, a common tactic game developers have been using for years and is only becoming more popular.

Yes, the stealth takedowns are stupid in the way that they don't have unique ones for the stormtroopers, but that is one of the smallest nitpicks I've seen in a game aside from people whining their ass off over a cleft chin. It's a game, suspend your disbelief, the series is sci-fi, anything can happen.
It's so clear you are an DEI snowflake. Holy shit. As if you're not even trying to sugarcoat it.... God Dayum.

• they're_right_you_know
OP
OP
Monkeyclaw

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Also you are likely arguing with someone from Sweet Baby inc or somewhere. This person has been nonstop giving long hateful tangents on people not mindlessly buying these horrible games
Yup reading his posts im starting to think it's (or pronoun of preference here) is a rainbow haired neckbeard or something... And that's fine but don't blame the side which is now making a stand. The DEI club has had their moment to try and shine and they failed HORRIBLY. Maybe if certain consulting agencies and radical morons (Chris Kindred for example) didn't try to force us into thinking their way by using fear, threats doxxing and other things, we wouldn't be in this situation.

But the pure and simple fact that the spokespeople of this group pretend to be all superiour and inclusive, while trying to alienate every player with a backbone who doesnt agree by calling them bigots and homohpobes is what caused the fallout we are seeing today.

Where did gamers contact DEI warriors bosses or family? Or go on an inflammatory rant on twitter and trying to take down DEI youtube channels?
Didn't see that happen.

BUT the other way round though.... Boy, oh boy.... Inclusiveness my fuckinng ass. Hypocricy. Thats what they are good at. And ostricising everyone who doesn't agree. Yeah fuck that whole toxic club.

Now we are grabbing the moment to try and get things back to how it was.
Games written by talented people at multiple studios without agenda driven intervention by propagandist "consultants".

They made us look like the enemy from the get-go. Not the other way around. Calling gamers idiots etc.. Just blow off your damn foot already.

Again, no-one should be left out, ever! But not like this.

They made us hate them.

It's over.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Monkeyclaw

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
You SBI DEI "waaaaaa reeeeee, woman not hot *sob* and lots of non whites! *vomits*" cryers are getting even worse than the whiny bitch made "i must bitch about every micro social injustice and be offended by everything! also white man bad!" crowd.

The fascinating part is how neither side recognizes how absurd they sound, the whole lot of them. You guys think yall are standing up for whats right, but in reality you look more like a foolish, closeminded, ignorant individual that cannot comprehend the fact that no piece of media or art is directly going to appeal to what you view the world as.

The Stellar Blade controversy was hilarious, it was like two armies of idiots clashing into one another.

That includes you OP as well. You are literally just acting like them. They get triggered by sexualization, you get triggered by an ugly woman. You fail to realize that you are just as pathetic as they are.
So frustration is the same being a narrow minded moron?

Failed to see the big picture, you did. That's ok though. :)
Im frustrated yes, but welcome any form of diversity.

As long as it isnt rammed down my throat and is being presented as the only way to be a good person.
But the people who represent the DEI gaming community call us bad people for not agreeing.

Am I a bad person? Absolutely not. Do Kim Belair, Chris Kindred, Alyssa Mercante to name but a few prominents make us look like bad people? FUCK YES.
Basically these kind of posterpeople are the ones causing this backlash. Not the gamers who had enough.

Jesus is that so hard to grasp?

Last edited:
  • fire

Exicide

Veteran
2 Feb 2024
It's so clear you are an DEI snowflake. Holy shit. As if you're not even trying to sugarcoat it.... God Dayum.
calling me a snowflake for simply pointing out that your info is wrong and completely fabricated, while also calling out the disingenuous take on Star Wars Outlaw's protagonist is kind of crazy. I came prepped with everything too lmao

Exicide

Veteran
2 Feb 2024
But the people who represent the DEI gaming community call us bad people for not agreeing.
That's because the spearheads of the entire "campaign" are in fact, bad people. They scream and cry at everything that has other races, genders, sexes, sexualities, etc. Subnautica 2 has had racists go after it recently, Warhammer has misogynists outright denying the existence of female Adeptus Custodes, etc.

Exicide

Veteran
2 Feb 2024
Oh no, the inclusive and loving people...

the most obvious bait post I've ever seen, also how stupid is Pirat_Nation? That's not a review, that's a discussion page in the game's community hub that anyone can join. I remember when Pirat was known as PC_Focus until he got banned, then came back with this dumb account.

• haha

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Why would square stop making games for pc. Square who for the last 25 yesrs has the strategy of goddess waifus = $

Keep in mind comiccon is in town and girls are dressed like tifa and aerith walking thru NYC.

That review was a bit lols

Exicide

Veteran
2 Feb 2024
Yup reading his posts im starting to think it's (or pronoun of preference here) is a rainbow haired neckbeard or something... And that's fine but don't blame the side which is now making a stand. The DEI club has had their moment to try and shine and they failed HORRIBLY. Maybe if certain consulting agencies and radical morons (Chris Kindred for example) didn't try to force us into thinking their way by using fear, threats doxxing and other things, we wouldn't be in this situation.

But the pure and simple fact that the spokespeople of this group pretend to be all superiour and inclusive, while trying to alienate every player with a backbone who doesnt agree by calling them bigots and homohpobes is what caused the fallout we are seeing today.

Where did gamers contact DEI warriors bosses or family? Or go on an inflammatory rant on twitter and trying to take down DEI youtube channels?
Didn't see that happen.

BUT the other way round though.... Boy, oh boy.... Inclusiveness my fuckinng ass. Hypocricy. Thats what they are good at. And ostricising everyone who doesn't agree. Yeah fuck that whole toxic club.

Now we are grabbing the moment to try and get things back to how it was.
Games written by talented people at multiple studios without agenda driven intervention by propagandist "consultants".

They made us look like the enemy from the get-go. Not the other way around. Calling gamers idiots etc.. Just blow off your damn foot already.

Again, no-one should be left out, ever! But not like this.

They made us hate them.

It's over.
"Where did gamers contact DEI warriors bosses or family?"
"Didn't see that happen."
"go on an inflammatory rant on twitter"

My guy, the "Gamers™" are doing this as we fucking speak, hello? Do you not see the developers having to private their personal accounts because of deranged individuals harassing them and threatening them simply for working on a game they perceive as woke? The most recent example is the fucking writer for AC:Shadows having to private their account because people were harassing her for her looks and assuming so much shit about her based off her profile picture. Chris Kindred took it a step too far with trying to get Kabrutus banned on Steam but you can not deny that there are harassment campaigns against developers everywhere because of the "anti-woke" grift being so lucrative. Grummz for example literally singles developers out to his idiotic fan base that goes and harasses them until they private their account, when he's confronted about his targeted harassment he hides behind his "I didn't say to harass them" but he celebrates them privating their account as a win? Grummz also attacked Arrowhead for having a pro-trans community manager in their discord who banned people for outright breaking ToS and causing trouble in the discord. Grummz has a very bad habit of singling people out and having his fanbase attack them, but he'll never admit it. Several anti-DEI Gamers™ make threats to game journalists every single day, dm'ing them hateful shit simply for being a journalist and reporting on what's happening.

for funsies, Grummz also purports the same bullshit Endymion states, where Endymion claims he has insiders in the industry telling him that Yasuke was race swapped to "capitalize on BLM and George Floyd." Yeah, you read that right. What's the proof for this? Nothing, there is none, it's hearsay and it's designed to get people angry at BLM, developers, and others who stand with developers.

It isn't my fault that you want to pretend everything is just a couple of "Reasonable Gamers upset at the current industry" when it's verifiably NOT. There may be a handful of them that are angry about things being "shoved down their throats" (it isn't) but then there are the majority that do not have any good will and simply wish to see LGBTQ and other races gone from the industry. No one "made you" look like the "enemy," they were calling out bad actors and people decided to jump on the bandwagon. Kabrutus literally flew to Japan to get a consensus on the upcoming AC: Shadows game and he made himself look dumb, he tried to pretend that the Japanese people were angry about Yasuke's addition into Shadows when in reality literally ALL of the people he interviewed said they were simply excited for the game and that it looked cool, there was zero talk about why a black man was a samurai or whatever that he was pretending existed.

Maybe you should tone down the ad hominem attacks because it really does make your argument less appealing when you start calling me a "rainbow haired neckbeard or something..." simply for stating facts and having actual evidence to back it up.

Last edited: