Sea of Stars available launch day as a PlayStation Plus Game Catalog title August 29 – demo out today

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
If they're grooming kids, yes.

Otherwise they're just mentally ill and should be left to their own devices.
At this point, I feel you’re not worth engaging with, so I’m reporting you and putting you on ignore so I don’t have to read this kind of bullshit since this is not why I come to this forum. Disgusting.

• haha
Reactions: Banana

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Sooo how about that demo, guys?

My thoughts:
-Beautiful art style
-Some clever puzzles and exploration
-Solid additions to turn based combat, but the window for timing an attack boost or defence buff need to be better telegraphed, and the combat overall is trying really hard to make you use your entire moveset plus items for healing as often as possible. I like the concept, but the execution needs to be better spaced out. Not every fight should need you to turn to consumables.
-Writing is a bit, yeah...Nintendo, but it's trying to evoke SNES RPGs of yore so I'll allow it. The vibe to me says giddy adventurism - not a real negative.

Hopefully they tighten up the combat balance on level 5 before launch but I doubt something as complex as that will change all that much before launch, despite the disclaimer, unless this demo is months old.
I never play demos, waiting for the game to launch, I’m sure it’s great.