Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2 Launches May 21. It will be a digital-only and release costing $49.99. |UP| Preinstall Available now & new pics.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Preload Update

GIuDvhDWsAA-GdB

GIuDMNRXoAAtshB

GIuDOulWgAAzcwV

GIuDPvmWcAEZnVj

Ninja Theory confirmed on X that Hellblade 2 Senua's Saga is available for pre-download and can be added to wishlist on Xbox and Steam.

G9P0Bot.png

Senuas-Saga-Hellblade-2.jpg

Among Avowed, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2, and others, Xbox’s exclusive line-up for 2024 is looking fairly promising. One of the games I’m most thrilled about in this regard is Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2, the sequel to Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice from 2017 and a major proponent of next-gen gaming to look forward to this year.
  • Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice.
  • Per our sources, the title will launch on May 21, 2024.
  • Developer Ninja Theory is plotting to announce its release date during Xbox’s Developer_Direct.
Developer Direct Update 1/18/2024
Xbox has confirmed that Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 will be a digital-only release costing $49.99.The game will have a similar length to its predecessor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Senuas-Saga-Hellblade-2.jpg

• Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice.
  • Per our sources, the title will launch on May 21, 2024.
  • Developer Ninja Theory is plotting to announce its release date during Xbox’s Developer_Direct.
Now John you see this thread? 👀 Please use it to update on the 18th🤣 you have me crazy with threads with same info and having to merge! We will both be on posting so plz just remember.

You my boy lol but you know what I mean lol.

• haha
Reactions: John Elden Ring

Jivesh1995

20 Jun 2023
South Africa
brotaku.net
Bought the first one at launch on PS4. Back when they spoke about how Sony's support helped to bring it to console. Glad NT have some stability now but not having this on PlayStation is hella disappointing. Will pick it up on PC at the end of the year though

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Funny how some people were freaking out over the trailer that is pictured in the OP. If you look at the screen grab, it doesn't look impressive at all IMO. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: arvfab

Kx11

Banned
7 Jan 2024
Katar
flickr.com
Can this title be another mess of PC day1 like almost all UE5 titles??

will Tim Sweeney be laughing at the pre-orders of a not so ready game again??

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The first game was a walking sim. So I didn't like it. Hopefully the second one does more
Thts my sentiment exactly! With barely there combat. It was not tht good. I didn't even finish it and I rarely not finish a game.

Reactions: Infinity

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
who is asking for this game? doesn't fit the xbox audience at all. the first game was not a megahit, and got ok->good critical reviews. seems in a comparable lane to A Plague Tale.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
who is asking for this game? doesn't fit the xbox audience at all. the first game was not a megahit, and got ok->good critical reviews. seems in a comparable lane to A Plague Tale.
I think thy just think thy have a win bcus it has good graphics and they want to compete with Sony even though thy really can't.

Kx11

Banned
7 Jan 2024
Katar
flickr.com
Ryse had good graphics too :alien:

Insane how Ryse didn't get a follow up but Xbox always launch a new IP and leave it behind, something Sony gets credit for is sticking by the game no matter how bad it is until it's dead in the water, sometimes it works like Killzone1 was a flop but 2 and 3 were good until SF was the end of it all, just an example that Xbox needs to understand is sticking by a good game even if it doesn't sell 10mil copies

Don Mattrick is the legend of video games in the past 50yrs :censored:

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
We are finally done with this. Can't wait to see the next overhyped game.