Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2 Launches May 21. It will be a digital-only and release costing $49.99. |UP| Preinstall Available now & new pics.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
The first game was a walking sim. So I didn't like it. Hopefully the second one does more
Walking sims can be great (Journey comes to mind).
Thts my sentiment exactly! With barely there combat. It was not tht good. I didn't even finish it and I rarely not finish a game.
Me either, the combat was just plain bad 😞... I hope they hired someone who can design good encounters and combat controls.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
U should've been there, the hype started on PS3 and carried on to PS4 :cry:
I was. No one overhyped it. Unless you mean highly anticipated. No one compared it to anything or better then other games. When it came it was just a letdown it was not like Shadow of the colossus. Killzone shadowfall was overhyped for sure.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Kx11

Banned
7 Jan 2024
Katar
flickr.com
I was. No one overhyped it. Unless you mean highly anticipated. No one compared it to anything or better then other games. When it came it was just a letdown it was not like Shadow of the colossus. Killzone shadowfall was overhyped for sure.

SOTC was amazing, probs for Sony for sticking with Ueda for 10yrs

• Shake
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Xbox needs to understand is sticking by a good game even if it doesn't sell 10mil copies
They still need to make a good game first, though.
Let's see if and when it will happen!

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
After all of the teasing it releases in May without them having showed any gameplay yet?

giphy.gif