Senua's Saga: Hellblade II Review & OT "The hardest battles are fought in the mind, not with the sword".

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
They locked my thread because of a salty poster 😒

The game is now outside the top 200 at #237 😬

View attachment 5204
Garbage and deserved. They should have made a real game not the same bs thy got a free pass on before. These morons were saying "oh now tht it has a big Microsoft budget it'll be bigger, better, etc" I told them yeah I hear tht! Microsoft will not open its wallet nych for games so expect the same.

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
Still blows my mind it took they 7 years to create HB2 and it came and went like a dry fart. Meanwhile Phil and Matt Booty green-lighted Ninja Theory's next game that no one will care about or play. Even Xbox shills like Gene Park has been openly talking about how overrated and mediocre NT is as a studio.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
image.png

4/10 for HB2

Pentiment - 9
Forza Horizon 5 - 9
Psychonauts 2 - 8
Halo Infinite - 8
Microsoft Fight Simulator - 8
Forza Motorsport - 7
Hi-Fi Rush - 7
Starfield - 6
Redfall - 6
Minecraft Legends - 4
Hellblade II - 4

• thisistheway
Reactions: 2spooky5me

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
@Evilms

Some of those scores are odd.
Psychonauts 2 was perfect out of the gate, but somehow scored the same as Halo Infinite?
HellBlade 2 was a nothing burger, but it scored much lower than that broken game Redfall?

Hmm.... anyways just thinking out loud.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
OK so I got this one wrong, Edge gave it a 4 - even having a strong female lead couldn't save it.
People find Edge controversial... I find them pretty good with scores.
They just to a more accurate review scaling while others medias only work with 8, 9 and 10 lol

6 from Edge is like 8 from others publications.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
lower than Redfall lol
@Evilms

Some of those scores are odd.
Psychonauts 2 was perfect out of the gate, but somehow scored the same as Halo Infinite?
HellBlade 2 was a nothing burger, but it scored much lower than that broken game Redfall?

Hmm.... anyways just thinking out loud.
Even a broken gameplay is better than no gameplay 🤷‍♂️

There are more as a game in Redfall than Hellblade 2.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
People find Edge controversial... I find them pretty good with scores.
They just to a more accurate review scaling while others medias only work with 8, 9 and 10 lol

6 from Edge is like 8 from others publications.
I couldn't believe they gave Redfall 6/10 - even if they liked it that game had a host of technical issues at launch.

They also definitely favour Nintendo games, but at they least arent as idiosyncratic as Eurogamer for example.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Man the more i look at it the more that 6 on redfall from edge feels like bullshit. The game was an utter shitshow

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Well they scored Stellar Blade and Redfall the same, Let that sink in. Well at least with this score Lulblade 2 falls below SB, We need one more sub 5 score to get this shitshow below 80