Shinji Mikami has established a new studio named KAMUY Inc.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
GJOyUraWcAAtkLu

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Friendly reminder that tomorrow is the 22 year anniversary of Resident Evil 1 remake on GameCube (Also the 28 Year Anniversary of Resident Evil 1 on PS1.) and when Kingdom Hearts came out the same week on PS2 and outsold RE1 remake Shinji Mikami attacked sqaure and Sony. I wonder how he feels about Ghostwire Tokyo being a timed PS5 exclusive seeing what he thinks of the company.

Reactions: Johnic

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
He's a idiot. He had a titan backing him and that would of allowed him to make the game he wanted. Now he has to do it all from scratch. This will age poorly, former devs finding their own studio hasn't been good in recent years.

Imagine calling Mikami an idiot. Mikami formed Tango and look where that studio is today. He’s been hopping around and forming studios for 20 years now, it’s just his thing. These studios help grow new talent which has always been a huge focus of his. I get you wanna say something contrarian for the sake of it, but choosing Mikami as a subject of such a post is quite nonsensical

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Imagine calling Mikami an idiot. Mikami formed Tango and look where that studio is today. He’s been hopping around and forming studios for 20 years now, it’s just his thing. These studios help grow new talent which has always been a huge focus of his. I get you wanna say something contrarian for the sake of it, but choosing Mikami as a subject of such a post is quite nonsensical
hope his new studio doesnt flop