Shinobi says Sony currently has multiple big games from first party teams scheduled for 2025

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
4eGNKeg.png

pjPxF20.png

Source: ResetEra

OP
OP
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I'll believe that when they release.
My bets (ignoring live service)
  • Death Stranding 2 (obviously)
  • GoT2
  • Housemarque's new game
  • Bend's new game
  • Cory's game
Could be completely wrong. The last two on the list above are probably a long shot.

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
I really like the PS OT. My dude perfectly baited Shinobi 😂 Angie is creating an army of insider baiters lmao

But yeah, 2025 sounds exciting which further makes me think that we'll still get an actual showcase this year, but we'll see, been burned too many times recently with Sony

Reactions: Luffy123

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
We all may disagree with this approach but it’s very likely.

Astro Bot and Concord prove it.

Unfortunately I don’t think ND will be releasing a game this generation after the Factions 2 debacle.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
It won’t be ND, or SSM. Think those guys are gonna close the gen, and new IP takes time.

I’m thinking Bluepoint, Housemarque, Bend, Sucker Punch

Reactions: Muddasar

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
It won’t be ND, or SSM. Think those guys are gonna close the gen, and new IP takes time.

I’m thinking Bluepoint, Housemarque, Bend, Sucker Punch
I think Bluepoint have just become a support studio tbh

All those cryptic teases they used.to.make just vanished

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
  • GoT2
  • Housemarque's new game
  • Bend's new game
  • Cory's game
Could be completely wrong. The last two on the list above are probably a long shot.
I heard Bend's new game is scheduled for late 2025-2026...

Reactions: Luffy123

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
  • GoT2
  • Housemarque's new game
  • Bend's new game
  • Cory's game
Including live service

• Fairgames
• Horizon (online) Monster Hunter type
• Marathon
• Neon Koi mobile game

I think we could see everything you mention. I’d even put a CGI trailer of the next Uncharted, GOW 1 remake, Patapon new game & Jak & Daxter remake/new game (these 2 are guesses) to coincide PS production.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
I really like the PS OT. My dude perfectly baited Shinobi 😂 Angie is creating an army of insider baiters lmao

But yeah, 2025 sounds exciting which further makes me think that we'll still get an actual showcase this year, but we'll see, been burned too many times recently with Sony
The PS OT is the best thing about Era. I actually like that place better than here. It’s less toxic and they don’t spread as much doom and gloom.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ApolloHelios

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
So Death Stranding 2 can be announced 2+ years in advance, but GoT 2 can't? Next ND/SSM game can't? What is Sony smoking....

Honestly I don’t understand it 🤣

They’re moving like BGS used to do and release a game in 6 months of announcement. Low-key stupid

Reactions: JAHGamer

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
So Death Stranding 2 can be announced 2+ years in advance, but GoT 2 can't? Next ND/SSM game can't? What is Sony smoking....
That’s because Kojima made the decision to show it early. Also most PS studios don’t want to show their games too early. Neil said ND won’t do it because it puts pressure on the studio. Most of the time if a studio isn’t ready to show, they won’t. Matt Booty wanted Playground to show Fable 2 years ago, and Playground said they weren’t ready.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
No. If someone should work on Bloodborne II, it should be Fromsoftware.
Fromsoft isn’t gonna work on Bloodborne unless Sony further invest in Kadokawa like gets 30% nearing a majority in the company or fully acquiring them.

Fromsoft working on Elden Ring DLC, Elden Ring 2, new Armor Core & new souls like ip (rumored to be spells/fantasy based)

Bluepoint & Nixxes should be put into remakes & remaster/co develop & put Nixxes to port 3rd party PC, Mobile, Xbox games to PS. PS missing PC games like Lethal Company & Bodycam & many more smh

Instead PS has Nixxes porting PS games to PC making PS platform & storefront less attractive to 3rd party & other consumer to invest into PS ecosystem. Nintendo seems to get the jist acquiring a port studio & porting 3rd part to Nintendo platform filling more games into the Nintendo storefront for people to buy.

Last edited:
Reactions: arvfab

Ico

8 May 2024
death stranding 2
ghost of tsushima sequel
housemarque and bend games
AND little big planet 4 (source: someone told me in a dream)

• Shake
Reactions: Kokoloko