Shinobi says Sony currently has multiple big games from first party teams scheduled for 2025

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
GoT 2 is the only one that has the potential to pop and sell 5-10 million. Housemarqe is great, but not enough people bought Returnal

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Lies No GIF

i believe when i see.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
The PS OT is the best thing about Era. I actually like that place better than here. It’s less toxic and they don’t spread as much doom and gloom.
They actually discuss Playstation in that thread without having to talk about the end of gaming at every turn.

it's what makes this forum feel like a joke at times.

Reactions: Cool hand luke

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I think Bluepoint have just become a support studio tbh

All those cryptic teases they used.to.make just vanished
So i'm guessing "original content" just meant Ragnarok duties

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Sony since mid 2023 is trying only reveal games near release.
The last time they revealed something way before release date was Wolverine.

BTW that decision was great.
Focus in what I will play in this year... not in 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028... I don't care about these until the year comes.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke
26 Nov 2023
The PS OT is the best thing about Era. I actually like that place better than here. It’s less toxic and they don’t spread as much doom and gloom.

It’s definitely easier to just converse and shoot the shit there. I generally tend to just stick to that thread a lot. I’m still getting used to Icon, folks be wildin sometimes 😂 But if you cut through the doom and gloom and occasional trolling, people are cool here. Just have to remind yourself it’s just forum talk.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ApolloHelios

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I trust Shinobi and I'm sure it will be Ghost of Tsushima 2.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
We all may disagree with this approach but it’s very likely.

Astro Bot and Concord prove it.

Unfortunately I don’t think ND will be releasing a game this generation after the Factions 2 debacle.
Best believe they will and they crunch the shit out of it like they did with Uncharted 4 after the studio went into turmoil.

• Heart
Reactions: Muddasar

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Let’s hope so.

We may get a late PS5 release or Launch PS6 release.
I mean I still think Neil had a good size team working on his game even though everyone seems to think Factions 2 was sucking up all the resources. I remember them hiring a lot for Factions.... So clearly he must have had some resources as well for his project.

His twitter bio from 2022 also alluded to him working on a separate game.

• brain
Reactions: Muddasar

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
I mean I still think Neil had a good size team working on his game even though everyone seems to think Factions 2 was sucking up all the resources. I remember them hiring a lot for Factions.... So clearly he must have had some resources as well for his project.

His twitter bio from 2022 also alluded to him working on a separate game.

I think the bigger issue is why wasn’t anything announced or revealed in the last 4 years if Factions wasn’t sucking up all the resources.

That’s the puzzling part.

Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I'm sure they do but can they do an exciting showcase, that captures the imagination of the fans?

Can they engage with their fans again?

Can they remove the filler and focus on single player exclusives?

Reactions: JAHGamer

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I think the bigger issue is why wasn’t anything announced or revealed in the last 4 years if Factions wasn’t sucking up all the resources.

That’s the puzzling part.
Why would they? We didn't even see anything about Factions so why would his game be announced?

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
When are we going to actually see these games get announced and revealed?

Reactions: JAHGamer

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Worst idea ever, I would lose any faith I have left that Sony isn't just run by morons.
FromSoft is not interested making bloodborne sequel ( theyre more focused on multiplatform souls game like elden ring)

So bloodborne 2 from bluepoint or nothing

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
FromSoft is not interested making bloodborne sequel ( theyre more focused on multiplatform souls game like elden ring)

So bloodborne 2 from bluepoint or nothing
Nothing than, Bloodborne 2 by Bluepoint would be a complete disaster and an embarrassment without From Software.