Silent Hill 2 PS5 Pre-Orders |UP| 1/28/24 PlayStation Germany account is teasing Silent Hill 2. State of Play incoming?

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

Still no gameplay though, what exactly is Konami doing? Are they going to shadow drop this game with zero marketing?

Germany teasing...

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkknight2149

18 Dec 2022
She'ol
discord.com
The preorders have been going up since last month. You can find a compilation of the listings here:

Due to this listing, I suspect that a Collector's Edition isn't planned:

Last edited:

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
Seems likely that a release date may not be too far off. With so many games coming exclusively early to ps5 next year it seems likely we will a state of play early next year to give these games an extra marketing push and reveal the release dates of alrdy announced projects.

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
The preorders have been going up since last month. You can find a compilation of the listings here:

Due to this listing, I suspect that a Collector's Edition isn't planned:

Makes it even weirder that Konami have been silent on this, I feel like Bloober wants to show it off and it's ready

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
With all the rumors going around, the next State of Play is looking pretty good.

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
With all the rumors going around, the next State of Play is looking pretty good.

I just hope we get first parties, we are LONG overdue for a first party showcase.

The fans have been more than patient with Sony, it's time for them to actually do something

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I just hope we get first parties, we are LONG overdue for a first party showcase.

The fans have been more than patient with Sony, it's time for them to actually do something
You will get Concord reveal and we will love it.

I really hope Sony and Konami enforced quality control on this game as I don't trust Bloober

Reactions: Nhomnhom

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

They never really do first party reveals at state of play. I doubt we'll get any first party until June when they do their yearly showcase

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
You will get Concord reveal and we will love it.

I really hope Sony and Konami enforced quality control on this game as I don't trust Bloober

It cant be too hard to mess this up if they just stick to the orginal story.

They never really do first party reveals at state of play. I doubt we'll get any first party until June when they do their yearly showcase

That would mean only like 6 months from rrveal to release for Sonys Big december Games.

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024

I'm expecting the following for the State of Play -

- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
- Helldivers 2
- Foamstars
- Dragon's Dogma 2
- Rise of the Ronin
- Stellar Blade release date trailer (summer)
- Lost Soul Aside (hopefully)
- Concord
- Final Fantasy XVI second expansion
- Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League (only if the State of Play is before the game releases next Friday)

I'm not expecting anything new and major to be revealed until their proper showcase later this year.

Reactions: Box

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Show me a bunch of NEW/Unannounced PS studio games and 3rd party exclusives.

Not interested in seeing a bunch of games I already know are coming and multiplatform games. Thats a huge disappointment and lame. I know Im gonna buy these games anyway.

PS studios are amongst the best studios in the world, I want to see them.

I know State of Plays are mostly about showing games we already know are coming. I want a big Showcase. Ala PS E3 2014/2015/2016 etc

Last edited:
OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

- Helldivers 2
- Foamstars
- Dragon's Dogma 2
- Rise of the Ronin
- Concord
- Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League (only if the State of Play is before the game releases next Friday)

I'm not expecting anything new and major to be revealed until their proper showcase later this year.

Hopefully we also get a new trailer for Metal Gear Solid Delta and Pragmata

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023

- Helldivers 2
- Foamstars
- Dragon's Dogma 2
- Rise of the Ronin
- Concord

That actually wouldn’t be a bad state of play.

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
How hard s to prepare state of play with new trailers for

Concord
Silent hill
Rise of ronin
Rebirth
Helldivers
Ff16 dlc
Destiny
Phantom blade
Lost soul aside

Its also form of marketing. Some of these re coming soon and you ll please your fans.

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023

Death Stranding 2 and SH2 makes this already a pretty worthwhile show imo. Hoping it’s next week. Would align with FF7’s anniversary which would also hopefully have the demo announcement