Silent Hill - Transmission

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
One thing is to say 'I don't like the approach they had in recent years/I prefer the approach they had in the past'. This is to give their opinion.

To say things like 'Konami doesn't really "get" gaming now' or that 'they had no clue' or 'don't get gaming' is a different thing. It's to assume that their own personal opinion is the only valid one, that gaming is the only type of games they like and that if a company doesn't do things the way they like 'they have no clue'. Not only being wrong ignoring that mobile is the biggest and fastest growing market and that maybe they got no choice due to previous failures with several previous AAA/AA.

Did you read my edit? The decline of SH is not my opinion. That is what happened. The decisions made by Konami caused that decline. That is easily verified by how the games performed, reviewed, and were received by fans. Again, you and I are speaking at cross-purposes and going nowhere.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Sony won't develop a game of a C tier 3rd party IP. It's only a Silent Hill fanboy dream guess.
Well then Sony need to be more proactive with killing rumors, and also show what they are working on! Cause if not working on this, wtf they have been doing? "Sony Secrecy" sucks.

I've been hearing about "Sony Hill" for like 5 years at this point. And Abandoned/Hassan/BlueBox off to the side etc. If it's NOT happening, just say so.

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Capcom sent in Leon for the Kill
resident evil 4 GIF

• haha
Reactions: Oogabooga

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Well then Sony need to be more proactive with killing rumors, and also show what they are working on! Cause if not working on this, wtf they have been doing? "Sony Secrecy" sucks.

I've been hearing about "Sony Hill" for like 5 years at this point. And Abandoned/Hassan/BlueBox off to the side etc. If it's NOT happening, just say so.

The Silent Hills demo being a Sony exclusive may be at play here too. It garnered so much excitement and interest at the time. Even though Konami ultimately withdrew it from the PS store, it may have caused some wishes to form for fans and non-fans alike.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

There are billions of people on internet and most of them say stupid shit and made ups stuff. Sony can't be denying the thousands of random made up stuff that any random anonymous idiot says on internet every day.

It's not their fault if you believe whatever a random people say and instead ignore the games announced and promoted by Sony. It's your fault.

They said that are working on PC ports of Morales, Sackboy and TLOUP1 plus for PS5 Spider-Man 2, TLOU MP game, PSVR2, Horizon CoD, Firewalk Ultra and more VR games, Wolverine, new IPs from Bungie (at least 2), Bend, Deviation, Housemarque, Firewalk, London Studio, new unannounced games to be determined from Pixel Opus, SSM, Firesprite, Guerrilla etc. They also announced many 3rd party exclusives.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
To add upon this thread.

The description for the transmission YT video included references to the Playstation Store, which have been removed since.

There was a leak a while back pointing to Sony funding the Silent Hill franchise.

Rumours say that two of the games being presented are "Silent Hill 2 Remake" and "Silent Hill Ascension", the latter which could be Project Sakura. Both are, per rumours, funded by Sony, which could imply that it is a console exclusive. Apart from the leaks above, which seem legitimate but haven't been corroborated yet, there's no further substance to these rumours.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
James looks ridiculously bad in this IMO. Not even gonna touch this. Why did they give it to Bloober? Those guys clearly don't get it at all, even though I guess Konami is signing off on this ...

P

peter42O

Already went through the entire 48+ minutes. No interest in anything except for Silent Hill 2 remake. Looks good but im not a fan of Bloober Team and hope they don't screw this up as I never played a Silent Hill game.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Not a big fan of silent hill so this doesnt really mean anything to me but im happy for the SH fans

And happy that xbox players won’t be able to play it. Jk

or am i….?:unsure: