Sonic Toys Party Leaked Gameplay Trailer |UP| Sonic Heroes Remake for 2025.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Lol what is this?

SonicTeam and Sega must just be full of whackheads.

It’s not so hard, stick to Sonic Mania 2, Sonic Generations 2, Sonics Adventure 3 and a Sonic maker like game. The fans will actually appreciate it if the critics and haters wont.

Why keep making these new games where no1 really cares about.

Also Sonic & All-Stars Racing was pretty decent, make another one

• haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Lol what is this?

It’s not so hard, stick to Sonic Mania 2, Sonic Generations 2, Sonics Adventure 3 and a Sonic maker like game. The fans will actually appreciate it if the critics and haters wont.

Yeah it looks weak. I don't know how some ppl sit in a boardroom and OK stuff like this.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Yeah it looks weak. I don't know how some ppl sit in a boardroom and OK stuff like this.
Seriously, Ive sat in the room with some developers and they come out with some shit ideas. Alot of these guys arent gamers, or creative types. Its just a job to them

• fire
Reactions: Gamernyc78

TheLastOfSnatcher

6 Feb 2023
Lol what is this?

You need competent devs to make Adventure 3, Gen 2, Mania 2 etc.

Even if Sega fools the masses with a sequel to one of these, they would be crucified with the inevitable drop of quality.

Reactions: kuzon and Kokoloko
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
International Cat Day Pizza GIF by Storyful

• haha

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
You need competent devs to make Adventure 3, Gen 2, Mania 2 etc.

Even if Sega fools the masses with a sequel to one of these, they would be crucified with the inevitable drop of quality.

Indeed. Not sure how much of the staff has left or is left. They can stop being stubborn and hire the Mania guy again, he was very passionate about Sonic. Sega Japan has always had problems with handing over stuff to America.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Laugh all you want; SEGA's mobile expansion strategy looks a lot better formulated than SIE's at present, that's for damn sure.
Probably not too hard to do lol.
What do they have in the pipeline?

Im surprised alot of these guys arent making good mobile games.
Things like turn based JRPG’s and Tactics RPG’s would work totally fine on a touch screen.
Alot of strategy games too, I can see Total war being on a mobile, Persona, Disgaea. Its not like a combat game or something, use your finger on the touch screen to move. Go into battle, controls are on the screen.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Can they not merge the Sonic 4/Superstars and Sonic Generations line and tweak the physics to be Mania like? I can feel myself getting magnetised to stuff. But just have it as the cutesy party game line with multiplayer stuff just with Mania movement/weight for the levels?

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Seems like a Sega's mobile + Switch friendly take on Fall Guys. I think it can work, even if not at the levels of Fall Guys.

24 Jun 2022
Probably not too hard to do lol.
What do they have in the pipeline?

Im surprised alot of these guys arent making good mobile games.
Things like turn based JRPG’s and Tactics RPG’s would work totally fine on a touch screen.
Alot of strategy games too, I can see Total war being on a mobile, Persona, Disgaea. Its not like a combat game or something, use your finger on the touch screen to move. Go into battle, controls are on the screen.

Exactly. If SIE didn't gut their internal AA pipeline, they could've had Dark Cloud & Legend of Dragoon on iOS, maybe as modest-scale but relatively cheap remakes (not too much more in costs than Fantasian was) that could've also came to PS4 & PS5. These aren't 10 million sellers but they'd find a modestly sized audience and been way cheaper to make than the AAA games, with better profit margins.

And stuff like JRPGs, strategy games etc. are good fits with mobile device touchscreen controls.

• brain